Author Topic: Its back the Knockout game but this time it appears to include robbery  (Read 1963 times)

nosimij

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/09/16/eighteen-people-charged-in-two-violent-minneapolis-robberies

Not that we should ever let our guard down, but here is another example of why we should stay off the phone.  Now apparently kids are attacking people in mass, from the blind side, to steal phones and wallets.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Its back the Knockout game but this time it appears to include robbery
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 03:24:39 PM »
Minneapolis, Minnesota. Another liberal stink hole.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2019, 08:09:04 PM »
Tell us what you really think Bill.

Buy any new flashy grips lately?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 02:56:30 PM »
Not lately. Been too busy with the move. But it's starting to cool off here. Soon the guns will come out.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 06:40:01 AM »
That move must have really kicked your butt. 

Sponsor

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 09:33:26 PM »
Are you going to next years desert storm?   I hope I have another boat by then.  I want to go, not been to lhc  in 20 years.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 07:02:58 AM »
That move must have really kicked your butt.

It did. Without question it was the most physically demanding thing I've ever done. As an example, when we first found the house and made an offer, (last June 3rd), I was right around 230 - 237 pounds.

After we unpacked the last of the boxes, (around the second week in August), I was down to 197. Around 40 pounds less. A lot was from doing the move in the dead of Summer. It seemed like I was constantly sweating 24/7. Not to mention when you're moving you don't have time to cook. (The first thing she packed was everything in the kitchen). And we were always busy, so a lot of the time you just skip meals, because you don't notice you're hungry.

Also, because of the heat, you're constantly drinking A LOT of water, which helps you get rid of excess weight. Then there is the worry of all of it. The financial end of it, worrying that our old place would sell. And for how much, how fast, etc.

In the end it all worked out better and faster than we had hoped. I feel a LOT BETTER now. But for the first few weeks it didn't take much to wear me out. I still have a lot of little things to take care of. But for the most part we're done. With the cooler weather now here, it's a lot easier to stay active doing things. Even the dog is more relaxed now. The poor little guy didn't know what was going on, because we were going back and forth so many times.

It all went by really fast. It just seems like a few weeks ago the whole thing started, not 4 months ago. But we're really enjoying being here, and are glad we made the move.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2019, 07:16:12 AM »
Are you going to next years desert storm?   I hope I have another boat by then.  I want to go, not been to lhc  in 20 years.

The last time we lived here was 1997, 22 years ago. The town has grown a lot since then. When we left back then it was right around 27,000. Now it's up to 53,000 give or take. There are more stoplights, more traffic, more big box stores, and of course more people everywhere.

But it's still really nice here. The town has grown well. It's unbelievable how many pro Trump people there are here. Mohave Country is the reddest county in Arizona, and it shows. Trump 2020 flags are everywhere. People wearing pro Trump tee shirts and MAGA hats can be seen in most any of the stores, any time. Especially now with the snowbirds starting to show up.

It's like a completely different world compared to Phoenix..... Which is changing constantly.... And not for the better I might add. If it gets ugly after Trump wins again in 2020, this will be a far friendlier place to be, than any of the larger cities. And I think it's going to get REAL UGLY. I never thought I would see this much hatred for a President displayed in my life.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2019, 09:27:21 AM »
<snip> I never thought I would see this much hatred for a President displayed in my life.

That's because the thieving bastards and their relationships are being exposed for the traitors they are.   They have to get rid of Trump to stop their eventual trial and (hopefully) prosecution. 

I mean really, can any sane person deny that Biden being VP and telling the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor investigating, in part, his son or they won't get a billion in loan guarantees wasn't traitorous?  And then the dope headed son get's a $50,000 a month Ukrainian gas company board seat without that kind of business knowledge or educational training......and that's not because Biden squeezed them.  Hell, the kid doesn't even speak the language.

And then how does Biden's son not talk to his old man about getting his hedge funded 1-1/2 billion dollars by the Chinese on a 15-16 hour trip home with him on Air Force 2.  Really...who can believe he didn't...you either have to be completely brain dead or complicit in a crime to agree they did not talk.  So right after the 1-1/2 billion in funding what went into full swing....construction of the Spratly Islands the Chinese don't really own...and also our show of naval force trips through the China sea were ended (until Trump).  Who doesn't think that was because Biden's son got that money and Biden steered or created policy favorable to the Chicoms because of it.  AND....Biden's two big business partners on the hedge fund are John Kerry's stepson and Whitey Bulger's (read Boston Mob) nephew. 

Dang Bill....you got me fired up.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1086
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2020, 01:51:04 AM »
I just now read this thread and didn't see anything in the article that makes me think it had anything at all to do with the knockout game. It wasn't one coward sucker punching an unsuspecting victim in either case. Both were gangs of wild animals attacking people, and unfortunately that's nothing new.

@ BillT, I thought you liked the heat and that's why you moved there. I wouldn't be able to tolerate that kind of heat for a minute before it gave me a headache. The nausea would take longer to hit.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk