Poll

What do you think about the 2020 presidential election.

It's a hopeless case for the Democrats.
2 (16.7%)
Liberals will end up staying home for the election because they can't even stomach their own rhetoric.
0 (0%)
Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.
7 (58.3%)
It's not even going to be close.  The polls are off just like when Trump was elected.
0 (0%)
Trump is going to have one heck of a battle to prevail.
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: What Do You Think About The 2020 Presidential Election?  (Read 10260 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
Re: What Do You Think About The 2020 Presidential Election?
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2019, 09:24:56 AM »
The democratic pool is a massive joke, or would be if the consequences were not so serious. Not one of them is any kind of leadership material, and each is trying to outdo the next in terms of pandering to the leftist mobs.

In reality, though, these cretins are actually inflicting permanent damage on this country, as they have opened the door and then repeatedly raised the bar for un-American and anti-American concepts, ideas and actions, thereby making it easier to adopt and accept them, such as we are seeing in CA, NY and VA at the moment.

Without a major cathartic action or event, and I mean a really nasty one which carries its own risks, this country is doomed, in spite of what Trump is trying to do to drain the swamp.

Forgot to add - yeah, Hillery is salivating at the chance to have a go again.

But the one who scares the crap out of at this time is Steyer. He is so polished that the masses might just fall for him, especially after he is so polished at repeating what the other dims have already said. His positioning himself as a centrist "nice guy" with great ideas - and keeping himself separate from the dim circus, is a well-thought out strategy.

Based on my years dealing with people, he strikes me as a seriously predatory wolf in sheep's clothing. He did run a hedge fund after all, whereas Trump tried to build things.

I really do think - to use Michael's metaphor - he is the one out of the crowd who would get the cattle cars rolling for us.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Timothy

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2019, 06:30:09 AM »
Well, the worst governor in the twenty three years I've lived here just threw his do rag into the mix!

Patrick is just Obama lite, maybe a bit farther left of 44...  He is very adept at spending other folks money!

God save us....

nosimij

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 11:31:49 AM »
Silver lining search here

Look at all the money all of the idiots are spending to get us to vote for them.  That money is going to pay people.  So the election that is driving us apart is going to stimulate spending.  The more people in the race the more printing, mail and look at all those low income people who have jobs calling you at dinner time to ask you to vote for the irresponsible enemy of the constitution that they are being paid by.  Please note that this comment is intended to offend all politicians of all parties I think the statement is true for 97% of them at all levels of government.

Did I find a silver lining

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2019, 07:55:39 PM »
I bet voter fruad will be insane this comming election
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2019, 12:53:55 PM »
I bet voter fruad will be insane this comming election

I agree.  After all Trump has delivered, his popularity must be MUCH greater than when he was elected which means more folks will be voting for him.  The flip side of that is any non-supports who did not vote last time will show up this time...but I'm guessing that is a low number.

With the increased Trump support, the only way he will be defeated at the polls if voter fraud.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:54:04 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2019, 07:56:03 AM »
I agree.  After all Trump has delivered, his popularity must be MUCH greater than when he was elected which means more folks will be voting for him.  The flip side of that is any non-supports who did not vote last time will show up this time...but I'm guessing that is a low number.

With the increased Trump support, the only way he will be defeated at the polls if voter fraud.

Pay attention to what they don't want us to pay attention to:  Look at the hard numbers on the economy, look at what is happening in international trade, look at the job market, ...

Pay attention to what the media is reporting:  Endless hearings where the best sound bites are "Would you have done this," "Is his method intimidating, "Do you think anyone would have done it this way," ...

Smoke and mirrors, and they are having a hard time finding enough smoke, since they can't find the damaging fire.

By the way, the media is dragging out DACA again, but they are having a hard time reporting on it without showing that Pres. DJT gave fair warning and time for the Legislature to fix the issues before it would be addressed.

We are being lied to by most of our elected idiots and the talking heads - All of whom rely on the old system that Trump has exposed and is threatening.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2019, 08:54:14 AM »
Pay attention to what they don't want us to pay attention to:  Look at the hard numbers on the economy, look at what is happening in international trade, look at the job market, ...
We are being lied to by most of our elected idiots and the talking heads - All of whom rely on the old system that Trump has exposed and is threatening.

Exactly, Mike. Not one word on the open insurrection - not "protests" - in Hong Kong. Follow Michael Yon online to get the real story on how this morphed from a protest over a proposed law transferring arrested people to Beijing for trial to, his words, open insurrection.

Not one word on the daily rocket firings by the palestinians into Israel. Thanks to Iron Dome, only 2 (?) people have been killed by the rockets, no word on how many through Israeli retaliation. Usually the MSM doesn't miss a chance to portray the Israelis as killing innocent children . . .

As for DC, they aren't all idiots, they are actually well organized and have become experts in manipulating the system for their own cause. And now they have an incredibly biased and complicit media to support them.

Similarly, Obama wasn't a weak or incompetent president - he actually accomplished much of what he (and his handlers) started out to do - remember "Hope and Change"? And change it he did, much of which is being undone by DJT.

Schiff is an idiot, no argument. When the likes of a third term Republican representative (Stefanick) can absolutely devastate Schiff's whole effort, there obviously isn't much there there. Still, he is being coached and led well.

As I keep telling my wife, the press only reports what they want, when they want and how they want. Truth - to the MSM anyhow - no longer matters, just the agenda.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2019, 12:50:28 PM »
I have found two news sources I trust...neither on is on the air.

One is "The Epoch Times" and the other is "Judicial Watch".

You can subscribe to "The Epoch Times" for $1 for a trial month and $45 for a year if you like it.  Can't beat that for a try out.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/   
Click Subscribe in the line under the title.

Judicial Watch is a legal "watchdog" that works to keep government honest.  A big job, I know...  While they are neutral, they seem Conservative because most of their investigations are dealing with Liberal abuses.  They have a news brief of a couple of pages a week you can subscribe to but they are always looking for donations...the work they do does not come cheap. 
https://www.judicialwatch.org/

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2019, 04:27:42 PM »
So who got to Epstein?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2019, 05:11:12 PM »
No one needed to get to Epstein.  He was suicidal  and from what I've read had the means within his sell to commit suicide.
I did not see the cell so this is just a possibility.

He had sheets that could be used to make a noose.  There was a bunk bed and if he tied an end to the top bunk bed frame and then the noose around his neck with a length not not long enough to let his butt reach the ground, he could just jump up, extend his legs and the fall might snap his neck.

However, he was a criminal and damaging witness.  Arranging for him to be able to commit suicide with no cell mate present, no guards around, he may have committed suicide. 

Counter point is that the cameras were off...might have been nice if the suicide was taped,  but here could be a few reasons for that...without cameras the camera watchers could not see him preping for suicide....

In any case, assisting in a witness's  suicide to protect the guilty is the same as eliminating the witness by murder.
—Patrick Henry

— Daniel Webster

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk