Author Topic: Pre 64 Winchester 1894 in 32 Win Spl  (Read 11849 times)

Timothy

Pre 64 Winchester 1894 in 32 Win Spl
« on: December 01, 2019, 10:31:46 AM »
$450 bucks in our vault!!!

It's screaming take me home!!

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
Re: Pre 64 Winchester?94 in 32 Win Spl
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 12:16:35 PM »
Maybe you need to wear a sign  "I will work for guns". 

Any Employee discount?
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Timothy

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 04:29:02 PM »
7% base for employees.  Might could get 10% Veteran discount too...

No budget...  sadly

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 05:29:38 PM »
Maybe you need to wear a sign  "I will work for guns". 

Any Employee discount?

I worked at an ffl in college for mainly the discount.  It was so easy to sign the check and hand it back.

Never heard of a model 70 in 32 win spl.   Its a rimmed for a leaver gun.    Do you ship to other ffl?   I maybe intrested.  Need to see condition and figure oit if that bolt face works with other stuff.  My ffl gives me forms already filled out lol.

If i send you my phone number / email can you send me pics?  Will a cc over the phone work for the sale?
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Timothy

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 05:44:11 PM »
I worked at an ffl in college for mainly the discount.  It was so easy to sign the check and hand it back.

Never heard of a model 70 in 32 win spl.   Its a rimmed for a leaver gun.    Do you ship to other ffl?   I maybe intrested.  Need to see condition and figure oit if that bolt face works with other stuff.  My ffl gives me forms already filled out lol.

If i send you my phone number / email can you send me pics?  Will a cc over the phone work for the sale?

TAB it's a Lever Action, Winchester Model 1894, pre 1964 edition chambered in .32 Win Spcl....  Our firearms guy dates it to 1956.  It's in our used gun library and for sale on our Cabela's website, probably after the weekend.  Go to the Massachusetts store in Berlin, MA. 

I work in NEW guns and don't know how the process works for used gun sales out of state.  There are four of us drooling over the rifle and doubtful that it will be there when I go back to work later this week.

Sponsor

Re: Pre 64 Winchester 1894 in 32 Win Spl
« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:42:55 AM »

Timothy

Pre 64 Winchester 1894 in 32 Win Spl
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 05:51:18 PM »
To clarify...

I'm not selling this rifle.  It's Cabela's property. 

This is NOT a classified sales ad!  I just think the rifle is cool...

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 06:21:17 PM »
You had me all excited for a pre 64 model 70 lol.   I have zero use for another lever gun.   I am looking for something bigger then a 257 weatherby for elk.  I would love a dakota, but they are $$$$   i have heard good things about the montana rifle company.  Just not had a chance to play with one yet.  Aftet the 1st of the year i eill be basicly unemployeed.   As is now only working 40 hours a week feels so strange.  I have all this free time on my hands.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 06:14:20 AM »
That's a really good price if it's a clean gun.  I see them 2X that in Gunbroker.

Tab, stay away from www.gunbroker.com  .  When I was practicing retirement for 4 months it nearly broke me...   ::)   

http://www.wyomingarmory.com/  Do you have enough single shots?
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Timothy

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 06:56:42 AM »
That's a really good price if it's a clean gun.  I see them 2X that in Gunbroker.

It's very clean, gorgeous lumber, bluing is still great.  I was floored when he priced the rifle.

I have funds but I also have responsibilities!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 08:53:04 PM »

Tab, stay away from www.gunbroker.com  .  When I was practicing retirement for 4 months it nearly broke me...   ::)   

http://www.wyomingarmory.com/  Do you have enough single shots?
  i have never won a gb auction.  I always get out bid.  So i just stopped going there. I dont have any single shots(well shilo sharps),  look at the ruger model 1 and the cz.  Just not my thing. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk