Author Topic: How to fix the us.  (Read 1818 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
How to fix the us.
« on: January 29, 2020, 09:21:54 AM »
We have many issues with our government.  Some are easy to fix, others would take steps by the voters to change( ie changing rhe us cons, i will explain )

Our biggest issue  is spending.   Not the numbers but how we are spending.  There is so much waste / graft/ corrpution its not even funny.  Any one that can balance a check book could easily be placed in charge of any agency and do better.  Better still but a small business owner in charge and magicly watch the spendong crash.

Immigration ( namely illegal and those abusing the 14th amendment)  we need stricker boarder inforcment and to change the 14th ammendment to where one parent must be a citizen.  That will remove anchor babys as well as baby tourism.  This will effect every aspect of the goverment.  I bet the cost saving alone would be 20% reduction in budget, or more.

Voting  we need to have to show id too vote.  Every other country in the world does this, why dont we?  Its simple the dems want illegals too vote.  The city of sand diego has a 117% voter registration.  Fix that shit.

Crime.  Sercuring our boarders will have a drastic impact on crime.  If we can stop the flood of illegals, drugs and money laundering  the ammount of money we could free up in the department of justice  would be huge.  Now gun control, i would love to wipe all of it away, but that is a pipe dream.  Things i would get rid of is the hughes ammendment and remove suppressonrs from the nfa.  Gun control i would add... 1 any laws passed against the public also applys to the goverment.  What  does that  mean?  If a federal law is passed, it applys to the military  and federal le.  State or local is the same.  Dont want your citz having ars, thats fine your cops lose them too.  It will work itself out.  Gun crime, no law passed will stop criminals from getting guns.  The only thing we can do ia punish  them when they commit a crime.   So lets make this simple, if your a convicted felon, and commit another felony with a gun, you get life in federal prison. Commit a violent crime with said gun, you get death.  Not this 30+ year crap, you get a 5 years for appeals and then you die. 5 years is more than fair.

Government  unions.  Even fdr was agaisnt them.  They have no competition  so they can be corrupt and lazy.  Remove them and the insane protections goverment employees have.  Doing that would save the goverment  billions every year.

We all know this stuff  is eaay to do.  Imthe only reason its not done as it would make lining your pockets harder to do
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

Re: How to fix the us.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 03:17:13 PM »
I need to catch up, What are your thoughts now ?

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 12:28:35 PM »
I need to catch up, What are your thoughts now ?
the same.  All that stuff is easy to do, just no one in washington has the spine to do it

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 01:04:35 PM »
Best start would be executing all media personalities and Democrat politicians.
The people are getting what they deserve.
If they actually deserved rights Northam, and Gretchen whats er name would be well coated in mastic and feathers.
(Real tar requires a heater and doesn't really stick as badly as roofing Mastic.)
But all these cowardly sheep do is bitch.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 05:41:12 PM »
Tom, and anyone that has been over on FB, I'm sure you've seen this one, but sometimes humor is more fact that so called facts.

If we would shut down the media instead of businesses, 80% of our problems would solve themselves.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:51:46 AM »

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 05:53:20 PM »
Tom, and anyone that has been over on FB, I'm sure you've seen this one, but sometimes humor is more fact that so called facts.

If we would shut down the media instead of businesses, 80% of our problems would solve themselves.

Fb  and other social media outlets are almost all leftist.  I find its only the gun sites, ones populated heavily  with  small business owners and old school hot rod( rather its car, truck, boat, plane, what ever) are not.    Even a few forums that i have been a member longer than i have here have gone libtard.  Its only the old school guys, most of the new school hotroders are horrible.

tombogan03884

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 06:17:38 PM »
I'm 60, out of shape, bad heart, half deaf, eyes aren't what they should be, but damn it all I'm waiting for is organization and leadership.
You could probably raise 100 more just like me right here.
They raised the 12th NH 100 yards from here in a week.
But the organization I was bitching for before Obama still hasn't happened.
Where are all the 3%ers ?
Where are the Michigan Militia ?
Where are all those fu$#@ng blowhards ?
The American people are showing that they do not deserve, or even want the rights they've let slip away.

tombogan03884

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 06:21:11 PM »
John Lennon had his day.
Let's give war a chance now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk