Author Topic: Colin noir  (Read 5592 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: Colin noir
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2020, 02:44:38 AM »
Michael Bane and Colion Noir for NRA!!!!!!!!!!! What a team!!!!

Yeah! 👍
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2020, 07:18:19 AM »
What would you guys think if I made a run for the NRA?

mb

FANTASTIC idea!!
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2020, 08:13:38 AM »
What would you guys think if I made a run for the NRA?

mb

Personally. I would love the idea. It's why I have voted contrarian for the past few years.

Sadly, though, I think the effort would be futile. The NRA is comprised of the Inner Party members (a select few listened to by LaPierre - who also get rich because of their support of him) , the Outer Party (the rest of the Board who are largely powerless) and us proles, the members. It's why LaPierre has to go, immediately, and the Board completely and totally reconstituted.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2020, 09:05:38 AM »
I'm sick of fighting to hold. I want to win.
But Lapierre and those other shitheads don't make any more money if we actually do save our rights.
At least Sarah Brady is honest enough to say she doesn't give a shit about your rights.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2020, 09:58:53 AM »
Personally. I would love the idea. It's why I have voted contrarian for the past few years.

Sadly, though, I think the effort would be futile. The NRA is comprised of the Inner Party members (a select few listened to by LaPierre - who also get rich because of their support of him) , the Outer Party (the rest of the Board who are largely powerless) and us proles, the members. It's why LaPierre has to go, immediately, and the Board completely and totally reconstituted.

The trick is to get the Outer Party strong enough to over rule the Inner Party.  Wayne did some good things for us, and some bad, but I believe that in his prime he did more good than harm.  However, he has hung around a decade too long.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 03:11:02 AM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2020, 10:01:42 AM »
The trick is to get the Outer Party strong enough to over rule the Inner Party.  Wayne did some good things for us, and some bad, but I believe that in his prime he did more good than harm.  However, he has hung around a decade too long.

Yep. And his continued "stay" is now causing a LOT of discontent. If he really wanted to help our cause he should leave. I don't think he will and I don't know if it is greed, not wanting to lose power or just stubbornness.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2020, 02:55:18 PM »
Wayne is 70 years old, and he has been with the NRA for 43 years. - Not sure when he entered this position, but it is over 25 years ago.

I think he is just like Bernie Sanders (apologies to Wayne, but the picture works), in that he has been there so long he doesn't recognize what he is causing or that it is time to step aside.  Actually, getting across to Wayne is a lot like trying to convince Pres. DJT to quit tweeting at night.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2020, 05:09:08 PM »
Sometimes I wish Trump wouldn't post some of the things he does.
But I understand perfectly and don't blame him a bit.     ;D
Wayne Lapierre is proof Congress isn't the only place we need term limits.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2020, 06:52:33 PM »

Funny that you used those terms (accurately I might add)..... "1984" is on now while I'm checking forum posts.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2020, 07:18:38 PM »
Compare Lapierre to Schumer, Pelosi, Biden. They have all been in the same place for roughly the same time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk