Author Topic: Colin noir  (Read 5590 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
Re: Colin noir
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2020, 07:28:54 PM »
I think that's a stellar idea, MB!!
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2020, 07:37:11 PM »
The old farts have a vested interest in FIGHTING, not WINNING.
Time to replace them with OUR vested interest.
Michael Bane, What kind of shows and competitions could you dream up if NFA were gone ?
How many people could get into full auto if prices dropped because the registry was reopened ?
What kind of cool collector stuff could we get our hands on if import restrictions were loosened or removed ?
Go for it MB .
Represent OUR interests.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2020, 12:16:15 AM »
You have my vote, Mister President.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2020, 05:21:47 AM »
What Tom and Frank just said!!!!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2020, 07:27:39 AM »
What Tom and Frank and Mike just said...

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 07:07:02 AM »

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2020, 07:43:19 AM »
What would you guys think if I made a run for the NRA?

mb

You have my vote. 

Feels good to start being excited about the NRA again.
Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2020, 07:53:12 AM »
What Solus said !     ;D

brushmore

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2020, 10:52:08 AM »
MB for (NRA) President!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2020, 12:03:58 PM »
What would you guys think if I made a run for the NRA?

mb

Would be a gdoos thing.  You would make the nra pro gun, not pro line our pockets
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2020, 12:58:00 PM »
That's been my gripe.
Need fewer lawyers and PR cronies and more activists .
Why are leftists always attacking the NRA ?
Because NRA are a bunch of sissies who won't fight back.
How hard would it be to read a list of people killed in gun free zones ?
And WE wouldn't have to pad it with crooks and terrorists.
The leftists haven't done 1 damned thing the NRA couldn't do if they actually wanted to win instead of cashing in on the fight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk