Author Topic: The Great Democrat Game  (Read 4423 times)

tombogan03884

Re: The Great Democrat Game
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2021, 07:57:26 AM »
Slimey limey had it coming.

So where does that leave the gun control assholes ?       ;D

tombogan03884

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2021, 02:50:47 PM »
You thought it was ridiculous that they dug up Cromwell to behead him.

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Workers-begin-removing-Forrest-remains-from-16216439.php

Good thing I enlisted for me.
These assholes weren't worth it.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2021, 03:51:44 PM »
And my buddy Mychal Massie had this to,say today on Facebook.

The demonic minions ruling facebook have threatened to unpublish my page after I used direct quotes of Dr. Martin Luther King to condemn the behavior of those he strived and gave his life to better. 

Following I am quoting Frederick Douglass.  Let's seek if these horrid misanthropes of factual truth have the guts to shut me down for quoting another man whose knowledge of the loathsome democrat subjugators of blacks and proponents of Jim Crow is unimpeachable.

Frederick Douglass said, and I quote: "I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress."

Democrats can tell all the lies they want. Who is prepared to argue that if the democrat party was worth spit, Frederick Douglass and countless other former slaves would have supported that party.  But they didn't because the democrats have always been a party of subjugation, segregation, suppression, terrorism, and evil.

Frederick Douglass said: "I knew that however bad the Republican party was, the Democratic party was much worse. The elements of which the Republican party was composed gave better ground for the ultimate hope of the success of the colored mans cause than those of the Democratic party."  This is the great truth that the censors of free speech and truth like facebook do not want people to understand.

And here is the message that the marxist democrats do not want blacks to embrace.  Frederick Douglass also said: "Everybody has asked the question, ... 'What shall we do with the Negro?' I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! You're doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, ... let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also."  Democrats now the more they control  the basic provisions of a man/people the more they control the man/people.

Let's see facebook threaten and censor me for telling this powerful truth.  Those who have subscribed to my website/blog have access to my syndicated op-ed that is also posted on my website titled: "Stop Helping People Based Upon Skin Color." -- Mychal Massie
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2021, 10:08:20 PM »
You thought it was ridiculous that they dug up Cromwell to behead him.

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/Workers-begin-removing-Forrest-remains-from-16216439.php

Good thing I enlisted for me.
These assholes weren't worth it.

Dang.  That's my great great great uncle they are digging up.   
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk