Author Topic: Hornady Requires ALL Of It's Employees To Be Vaccinated  (Read 2769 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Hornady Requires ALL Of It's Employees To Be Vaccinated
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2021, 09:28:42 AM »
I have a few friends all over the us that have thier jobs in jeopardy  because of this crap.  I can't see how its constitutional.   Pretty much every judge it has gotten in front ofbhas said the same thing

Its only the leftist judges that have said otherwise.

Not true.

https://www.history.com/news/smallpox-vaccine-supreme-court

Here is why Smallpox vax is no longer mandatory.

https://publications.aap.org/pediatrics/article-abstract/49/4/489/47117/THE-END-OF-ROUTINE-SMALLPOX-VACCINATION-IN-THE?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2021, 09:33:17 AM »
Our "benevolent" masters....who know what is best for us all.  Because they are....

Very sad but very true! I do not see any way to correct it that does not involve guns. I don't see that happening because most gun owners will not stand up and fight for them. They see too much to lose. What a shame. Maybe, just maybe something will happen as enforcers start getting shot when they try to go door to door? I don't know.

Yes Tom I know, we don't deserve anything more than what we have even though all of us here voted against that crap. We are "just alone for the ride".
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2021, 04:29:31 PM »
Very sad but very true! I do not see any way to correct it that does not involve guns. I don't see that happening because most gun owners will not stand up and fight for them. They see too much to lose. What a shame. Maybe, just maybe something will happen as enforcers start getting shot when they try to go door to door? I don't know.

Yes Tom I know, we don't deserve anything more than what we have even though all of us here voted against that crap. We are "just alone for the ride".

^^^^^
Obviously didn't read the links.
Who needs information.

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1422
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2021, 11:21:41 AM »
^^^^^
Obviously didn't read the links.
Who needs information.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2021, 01:15:20 PM »
You know its a damn shame, I bought plenty of thier bullets over time.

Just like benchmade knives, they have proven this....

I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:29:54 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2021, 02:15:39 PM »
I was going to post a snarky copy of that report.
But I found something better.   ;D

Just bear with me and read through.   ;D

https://www.scielo.br/j/csc/a/vGwT96dRLqLwBZtGLCDLRyw/?lang=en

Abstracts
This article seeks to understand the discursive context of the cessation of routine smallpox vaccination in the United States in the early 1970s. The United States has a long tradition of opposition to compulsory smallpox vaccination, usually expressed in terms of concerns about personal liberties, the extent of state authority, and challenges to the hegemony of orthodox biomedicine. The practice of routine smallpox vaccination continued in the United States until its termination in the 1970s, following a 1971 recommendation against the practice issued by the United States Public Health Service. This history investigates the ways in which opposition to compulsory smallpox vaccination in the 1960s and 70s was articulated and understood by contemporaries through an analysis of the rhetoric used in leading medical journals and popular newspapers. It finds that this ultimately successful movement to end routine smallpox vaccination drew upon the language of biomedical authority rather than political protest.

Vaccination; Smallpox; History; United States; Anti-vaccination movements

All you anti vax hicks got that  ?     ;

Punchline:

https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/history/history.html

World Free of Smallpox
Almost two centuries after Jenner hoped that vaccination could annihilate smallpox, the 33rd World Health Assembly declared the world free of this disease on May 8, 1980. Many people consider smallpox eradication to be the biggest achievement in international public health.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454

tombogan03884

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2021, 09:24:11 AM »
Omicron variant,
Lucy holds the ball again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk