Author Topic: Get ready Chicago  (Read 2728 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1404
Re: Get ready Chicago
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2021, 12:15:14 PM »
Da fox is peeing her panties about now

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-jussie-smollett-report-hearing-20211220-joy4onb4pzfgjeh3uk4yh6zd4q-story.html

I would hope that this will put her out of office and possibly into jail but I know that the corrupt system in place will not allow that to happen.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2021, 04:37:29 PM »
I would hope that this will put her out of office and possibly into jail but I know that the corrupt system in place will not allow that to happen.

She won't see jail, but she might be sanctioned by the il bar.   Which would hopeful make her step down, but I doubt it.   I have little doubt that she was smart enough to get the outcome she wanted and stay just this side of the legal line.  I have little doubt she broke ethical codes.  The only question is it too the level of disbarment.  With a public findings the bar will have to enforce its policies on the books or face all kinds of political back lash...
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2021, 06:46:00 PM »
Foxx isn't worried.  She won reelection under worse allegations than this.

This 60 page report clears her of all illegal and wrong doing.  It simply says she was sloppy and lax.  This is nothing new.  It is what she is known for.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk