Author Topic: AR possibilities  (Read 12207 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: AR possibilities
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2021, 01:34:34 PM »
Can anyone tell me why people even bother to put bot's out there? Phishing? I don't understand what someone gains by unleashing bots.
  cheap advertising, it takes on a few mins to set one up and they can dump 500 posts on a couple  dozen websites.  If you get even one person to click you are money ahead
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1087
Re: AR possibilities
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2023, 03:55:36 AM »
Here's an "AR possibility" .
With this 3D printer I am currently printing a functioning Luger, works on pen springs.
It won't shoot, but it's a Luger, and it won't cost $2K.
I've got guns that shoot already.
But I want ones that are cool .
My point is this, AR receiver plans, drill guides for 80%'s those are all over the place, but where are the rest of the parts ?
I want a M 203, but I only want to pay about $25 . ;D
The sky, and my print bed size, are the limit !   ;D

Your print bed size isn't necessarily the limit you may think it is. I saw plans for a bullpup carbine about 2 years ago where it's printed in 3 parts and glued together. You want your receiver to be one solid piece for dimensional reliability, but the stock and forend, etc. are less critical.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk