Author Topic: GAZA - HAMAS - ISRAEL ----- remotely related to PI day or statistics at least  (Read 166 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 455
Okay, I think we've avoided it and some may be of different mindset but here goes.

Strictly my opinion.
A cease fire is possible immediately if:   Hamas releases the hostages, and the bodies of those already killed, and their leaders turn themselves into the World Court for the attack, rape, pillage, murder and kidnapping they committed on 10/7.  So simple.  They started it.  They can end it anytime they want.

After it's over the UN and the World Court can then judge Israel actions if they want.

ALONG THOSE LINES FOR THOSE WHO LIKE ANALYSING DATA:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/how-gaza-health-ministry-fakes-casualty-numbers

The fatalities released by the Gaza Health Ministry have always been suspect.  There's no way to verify them, but a group has a data analysis on just the raw data.

The daily killed numbers are too regular and do not fluctuate with the daily combat activities.  270 per day +/- a small %.
The ratios of women to children killed are far from expectation.
The ratios of women to men killed are skewed.

There conclusion is that Hamas picked a daily number and varies it only nominally.
Then they pick a random number of that to represent women killed.
Add in enough children killed to make it at least 70%.
Then the remainder, if any, is assigned to men.  (Which is why on days with highest number of women killed there are near zero men killed.)

Now I realize this could be because of the fog of war affecting data reporting, but I still find it fascinating the analysis that can be gleamed from raw data.
(The fact that I just rewatched the latest remake of Midway might have influenced me.)

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 580
They don't want to end it....of course, they keep hoping Israel will stop short like they always have in the past.  And...Iran is pulling the strings...let us not forget that.  Hamas reports their lies of all of the children and women dying with utmost precision but "the fog or war" prevents them from knowing even remotely how many hostages there are and if they are dead and alive.  It's terrible that children are dying...but they brought it on their children and they encourage them to be martyrs...very sick...a cancer on humanity.  They hide behind women and children, hospitals, etc. taking advantage of moral people.  Excise that cancer.

How is it the top three guys of Hamas each have more money than Donald Trump?  Billions poured into Gaza and the money went to terrorists, munitions and military locations.  The two state solution...by definition is insanity...it's been unsuccessfully tried multiple times.  What is going to make it work when the Palestinians make it clear they support genocide....as supported by their own videos..yep, it happened...live baby in an oven and turned on while they made the parents watch it die.  You can find it on the internet posted by the Palestinians if you have the stomach to challenge a notion that it did not happen.

And by the way...NONE of the Arab nations want the "Palestinians".  The Palestinians are no more a nation than someone claiming to be the nation of Atlantis.  There has never been a Palestinian state, king, flag or currency before the PLO (Yassir Arafat got rich on that).  Palestine was an affront to the Jews created by the Romans who depopulated the Jewish people and cast them across the world.  The Palestinians are a genetic mishmash of Romans, Arabs, Europeans, Africans, etc. and are not people with a unique background.

Kuwait threw out 300-400 thousand of them because they were troublemakers and supported Iraq overthrowing them after being kind enough to take them in during their "hour of need".  Jordan had their old king assassinated by them and when the Jordanians took them in after the six day war the Jordanians had to kill and drive out the Palestinians in a very bloody internal war to keep their nation.  Then there is Lebanon...after being kicked out from Jordan the kind Christian Lebanese let them in....only to be slaughtered and driven out. 

By the way...the Egyptians suggested during negotiations that Israel take Gaza after the war.  Why...because the "Palestinians" are troublemakers and destabilized the Egyptian government.  Again...none of the Arab and none of the Muslim nations have offered to take Palestinian refugees because they know the Palestinians are bad apples.

And Joe Biden, et.al., just released $10 billion in sanctions on the Iranians who are pushing all this.  Iran has given the Houthis in Yemen arms and training.  With a normal government, firing on a US ship would be an act of war but with Biden they have less backbone and resolve than a jellyfish.  They hope being nice and punishing the good guys in the face of the bad guys will educate and encourage the bad guys to be good....how stupid and naïve is that?  The only reason Biden hit back at Yemen, after warning everyone it was coming of course and putting our troops in greater peril, was to keep from losing votes.  I think we should take out their little navy and shore installations as a precursor to destroying any hope they have of nuclear arms.  Remember the SEAL team that was humiliated during Hussein Obama's reign and nothing was done?

I say let Israel take Gaza and keep it along with the West Bank.  There are no Palestinian innocents in this war...as far as I care let Israel kill them all.  Every damn one of them that support Hamas.  If the Arab nations love them so much then they can open up to refugees...yeah, right.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
There is one thing that no one in the media has pointed out, but several  " Islamic  scholars" has.  Granted for the wrong reasons...   there are almost 2 billion muslims in the world, why hasn't any of them offered to take in refuges?  Not 1 country has stepped up and said" come here and be safe".  Nor have they said we will provide aid( only politically not in reality) why is that?

No bs hamas has been fing around for a very long time? They just finally fed around too much and are now finding out.

The only win for Israel is to completely destroy them and hope another group does not come in to fill the power vacuum
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk