Author Topic: Baldwin charged.  (Read 4015 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: Baldwin charged.
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2024, 10:42:22 AM »
I think there is way more too this than is being told.

Reports of nds, target shooting, Baldwin explaining how he was going to point the gun at some one and it was dangerous.

I can say that there is probably enough blame to go around, but I would not be shocked at all if it was am intentional act by some one
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2024, 12:09:24 PM »
Yep.  There is more to this than we know....someone is hiding something from somebody to somehow stay out of trouble to avoid someday going somewhere bad or losing something.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2024, 09:17:35 AM »
Looks like sag is defending him...  I would really like to know if that's on the up and up or if it's covering one of thier own.   I can see both.   The last thing sag wants is osha up thier butt.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 873
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2024, 04:35:27 PM »
Looks like sag is defending him...  I would really like to know if that's on the up and up or if it's covering one of thier own.   I can see both.   The last thing sag wants is osha up thier butt.

That is an automatic. When you are a member of the union and have a work related charge, the union will evaluate and represent.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2024, 07:39:18 AM »
That is an automatic. When you are a member of the union and have a work related charge, the union will evaluate and represent.

The union I was in decades ago didn't act that way.  It would only defend those that were in the right.   Granted it was mainly over trade/contract dispute.  I saw more than a few shady contractors get violated( kicked out of the union) over asking for help.

Sponsor

« Reply #45 on: Today at 08:00:51 AM »

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2024, 10:15:27 AM »
The union I was in decades ago didn't act that way. 

Story out today about the Police union in Atlanta.  Two officers trying to apprehend a suspect ended up shooting same.  Grand jury dismissed the charges but not before both officers had accumulated 6 figures in legal expenses.  The union paid for one but not the other.  Second officer is now suing the union.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1438
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2024, 10:52:34 AM »
Story out today about the Police union in Atlanta.  Two officers trying to apprehend a suspect ended up shooting same.  Grand jury dismissed the charges but not before both officers had accumulated 6 figures in legal expenses.  The union paid for one but not the other.  Second officer is now suing the union.

I do hope there was no race issue between the officers. In today's world That will go over like a lead balloon.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1088
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2024, 10:42:40 PM »
I didn't watch this yet but, Shocking Video of Alec Baldwin Firing Guns Before Deadly Shooting Played in Court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5zKuFqaIXk
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk