Author Topic: Para's Carry 9  (Read 6394 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
Re: Para's Carry 9
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2007, 07:42:42 AM »
I put a bunch of rounds through a Sig Sauer P250 today (hits the market in late July/early August, no matter what you read). A very nice little gun! Handled the .45 ACP proto, too...Sig has very good engineers!

Michael b

Amen to the Sig engineers comment. I bought a used P220 in .45ACP (mfg'd in 1995 no less! - with minimal wear and only $550). I have long been worried about .45. Like MB I have small hands and doublestacks in .45 are out of the question. So I have focused on 9s and .40S&W (thanks to MB, I can no longer see that without thinking "short and weak").

But this P220 fit like a glove and shot even better. I am now hooked on .45s. So a P250 in .45 - assuming it fits my hand, would be lovely, thank you.

And MB, how'd your begging, uh, cajoling, um, bribing, well, asking around at Sig to get a Sig 556 go, move up the list a tad???

;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

sigluvr

• Believer in Civil Defense & 2nd Ammendment
  • Forum Member
  • The shooter
    • My Yahoo 360 Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Para's Carry 9
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2007, 10:43:31 PM »
Getting back to the subject . . . or thread.  Are you talking about the Para .45 Warthog? I bought one a while ago and found that with my large hands I could not release the safety in the beaver taii, when my palm . . .  where your thumb and fore finger is placed, better known as the web of your hand, is placed so that the small pistol would not fire regularily.  The gun did not fit my hand well, so if you have large hands, like mine, I would try and rent one before shelling out a lot of money on this small handgun.  I'm sure the 9mm would be the same way.  It's just the ergonomics of that small handgun. 

This is of course, if you are talking about the Warthog.    :-\
If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk