Author Topic: Early Brady Plans Revealed - Push to end all private sales  (Read 1706 times)

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
Early Brady Plans Revealed - Push to end all private sales
« on: December 01, 2008, 12:43:01 PM »
Early Brady Plans Revealed - Push to end all private sales
By Alan Korwin
Plenty of gun-ban speculation is flying. I have this quote direct from Sarah Brady in a letter addressed to me: "On Election Day, we helped deliver a strong victory for President-Elect Barack Obama and Vice-President-Elect Joe Biden. They will be two of the most powerful allies we have ever had."
[ Read More... ]

cooptire

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Early Brady Plans Revealed - Push to end all private sales
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 01:12:17 PM »
Of course this isn't really a surprise to us. It would only be a surprise to the gun owners who were "idiot" enough to vote for the obamanation. I sometimes wonder how I will find the energy to do everything else I need to to do in life and still have the energy to fight for our rights.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 872
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 01:14:02 PM »
Messing around here when I should be working, so I don't have a lot of time to read.  However, I can't pass up the chance to say ...

Holy Shit Batman ... Whatever happened to all the campaign crap of "He don't care about your guns"?

Sarah Baby cheering for the great things done in electing these two weasles  >:(  Is this the point when we can start saying that the gun grabbing slim ball is out of the closet?
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 453
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 06:35:58 PM »
Sarah must love Alan more than she does me, cause all I got was the fund raising letter.

A very hollow, "I predicted this" right after the election.

Here's their marching orders.

a) Tighten ownership restrictions...anyway for any reason.
b) Start a database to track all guns.
c) Ban something.   Or at least ban new ones, and grandfather in existing ones.  See b)
d) Expand the ban list.  see b)
e) Repeat d) as many times as possible until;
e) Total ban and confiscation.  See b)

MESSAGE TO ALL POLITICIANS:   DON'T COMPROMISE.   If you admit one type of gun should be banned then where do you stop drawing the line later?  (Old joke, "......so we're just haggling price now.")

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk