Author Topic: The Future is Now  (Read 9213 times)

tombogan03884

Re: The Future is Now
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 07:49:50 PM »
REALLY COOL LINK ! Thanks for sharing  ;D

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 07:53:42 PM »
Ray Chapman, Jack Weaver, Thell Reed, Jeff Cooper and Eldon Carle.

According to Thell's website, you have Weaver and Carl reversed.

Me, I had no clue as to any of them.   :(

But then, I am a late-comer to shooting as an adult.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2008, 08:11:54 PM »
Ahh! the wheelgun was a dead giveaway. I really liked the angle of the picture and cleanliness of their pistols and revolvers as you could see all the way to the breach face.
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

1776 Rebel

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2008, 08:14:57 PM »
I am sitting here laughing out loud....Just to be on the muzzle side of these five guys scares the bejeezes out of me !!!

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2008, 09:51:20 AM »

You know? I don't see the problem.

Find 'em.. kill 'em... and that will be the beginning of the end to the skanky rat and vermin infestation.
Better yet.. give me the gun.. I can shoot pretty straight when it comes to between the eyes.

The End ..by Marshal'ette Halloway.
In jail yards all over the country. Inmates are in their "gang clicks" and have to be watched so they don't kill eachother ???
I say, LET THEM HAVE AT IT!!!!!!!!!!

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:48:19 AM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1036
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2008, 10:21:40 PM »
Coming soon: death match prison cage fights on cable TV for our entertainment. The fewer left alive the less we have to spend taking care of them. Make them pay-per-view events and the profit can be used to update law-enforcement training and tools.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk