Author Topic: Making Mike's life hard!  (Read 9445 times)

fullautovalmet76

Re: Making Mike's life hard!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 03:37:40 PM »
Michael,
Please use your incredible charm, sophistication, and suave to get Crimson Trace to make laser grips for Para Carry 9 and the Tac 4.  ;D

I know you may have to do this in between you video shoots showing the nation how pleased you are with Cannon Safes!  ;)

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 04:03:43 PM »
I asked CT to send me a set of their Compacts to see whether they'll fit...it's a crap shoot, but they are doing more stuff with Para, and, yes, I will lobby hard!

I'm done with the Cannon stuff...tomorrow I'll post Cannon's executive response ("We lived up to the letter of our warranty," which they did, to be sure) and the final solution...I disassembled the lock (voiding whatever warranty there was), removed the circuit board and rewired the circuit board's power set-up, relieving the stress points, blah blah. Then I put it all back together and opened the damned safe. Now it works fine. Next week, I'll find a locksmith who can take me back in time to a boring mechanical lock. I'm trying to decide whether I should go with 2 smaller safes — not Cannons — instead of another big safe...eggs, baskets, etc.

Michael B
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

Ruger-55

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 04:40:43 PM »
I'd like to have them find out about the after market stuff for the ruger sr-9 sights , crimson trace products, hi-vis  etc.......... thank you very much.........

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2009, 04:58:08 PM »
Watching MB take his Cannon safe to the machinegun shoot and blasting H..L out of it might be fun.

Richard

PS:  He can even send them a copy with the pieces.
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

tombogan03884

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2009, 06:52:53 PM »
Watching MB take his Cannon safe to the machinegun shoot and blasting H..L out of it might be fun.

Richard

PS:  He can even send them a copy with the pieces.

Ft. Indiantown Gap has an annual Army artillery shoot off. Can they hit a safe at 5 miles ?

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 05:30:15 PM »

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2009, 07:10:36 PM »
Just thought of something else...I would like one of the M's to find out from SA when they are going to come out with the XDM compact and sub-compact models.

Thanks,

Richard

PS:  Wish I could be there to ask them myself!
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 01:18:54 PM »
Keep the suggestions coming. I am going to have a bit of time ( in between stuff maybe) and I'll do my best to have all of this on notes and do some running to see if I can get the scoop with some pictures.

Can't promise anything, but I'll do my best.  :-*

And Haz..................*clearing my throat* Lisa and I together........aauuhhhhh......no way you could handle that! ;)
Curries might be able to help you... but hard to keep either of us under control too long.. LOL
hahahahahaha
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2009, 01:25:41 PM »
3 M's
Anything new for CCW, home defence - (safe room).

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »
hmmmm, I'd like to see the odd ball stuff.   You know things like automatic revolers...

Oh yeah and anything that really screams "mall ninja"  That stuff cracks me up... you know stuff like clothing that has turnakits built in.    
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Michael Bane

• Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Host & Editor-in-chief
    • michaelBane.tv
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2009, 02:17:24 PM »
Does a revolver in 4.6 X 30, the little buzzer round for the H-K MP-7, count as "odd-ball?"

Michael B

PS: Whoops...did I write that???
Michael Bane, Majordomo @ MichaelBane.TV

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk