Author Topic: Another Youth approaching AARP Status  (Read 13406 times)

CZShooter

• IDPA SO/MD, NRA RSO
  • Top Forum Member
  • CZ75...the choice of anime's hottest bounty hunter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Another Youth approaching AARP Status
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 11:55:13 PM »
Happy Birthday Tom!!!

If it's any consolation...I just found out this week I'm going to be a grandpa.
If the women don't find you handsome...they should at least find you handy.

1776 Rebel

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2009, 05:29:27 AM »
Happy Birthday Tom !

I joined AARP for me and the wifey just the other week. I hate that their anti-gun but thought now that I'm a member I'll start writing them letters and emails.  Now if we could turn them around that would be a huge win !

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2009, 05:57:20 AM »
Not join and tell them why. Then if they KEEP sending us stuff, use the postage paid envelopes to send it back.
Haz, One HA was enough. ;D

I want to thank all my friends for the kind birthday wishes. Lets see what (or who) we can stir up next year.  ;D 

I see Ksail has one coming up too.  ;D

Happy birthday Tom. Have many more.

Been sending stuff back to the AARP for years. I usually omit the stuff with my names so they can't trace it back to me, but if I have any other junk mail, I usually stuff it in the envelope too.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

TexGun

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2009, 06:03:38 AM »
Happy 1/2 century Tom?  I apologize for my tardiness. I was stuck out in TAB country on business. Barely made it out with my common sense...

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2009, 06:18:43 AM »
Happy Birthday Tom!

Remember, its not the years, its the mileage.

I'm positive you have another "50" thousand miles in ya'.

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:52:47 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 07:06:50 AM »
Guys and Gals, maybe I aged the youngster because of my thread title but the young laddy is ONLY 49 this year!

Again, Happy Birthday neighbor!

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 09:57:25 AM »
 Thank's all, and Tim's right , 50 isn't till next year  ;D

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2009, 05:19:10 PM »
Happy Birthday Mate

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 07:54:13 PM »
And the funny thing is....the older you get, the faster the birthdays roll around.......... :o

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2009, 08:10:58 PM »
And the funny thing is....the older you get, the faster the birthdays roll around.......... :o

Life is like a roll of toilet peper, the closer it gets to the end the faster it goes
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk