Author Topic: 8/1/07 podcast; Guns in everyday conversation  (Read 25912 times)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 8/1/07 podcast; Guns in everyday conversation
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 02:24:42 PM »
and the rings have to be gunmetal gray. Yup thats the ticket.  8)

How many box tops do I have to send in or will a copy of my CCW do?  ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Overload

• Lefty Expert
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 07:57:44 PM »
Nationwide there's a new kind of cooking store where you go there, and prepare the raw meals, then take them home and cook them over the next few weeks (you freeze them).  I wanted to give it a try and scheduled a visit.  Wore my GSSF range officer polo (no specific reason), and the couple there making their own meals both asked me where and what I shoot.  Turns out the short haired husband was LEO, and wife shot also.  Surprised the heck out of me as I have few fun related shirts, and had never been asked about them or shooting.

So, one way might be to wear gun related clothes.

Overload in CO
We have seen the future: and it's expensive. -Michael Bane
Home of the Tickle Me Pamela Anderson. -Michael Bane
Weasels are the switchblade-carrying psychos of the animal world, the meanest creatures on the planet by aggression-level-to-body-weight ratio. -Marko Kloos

Overload in Colorado

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2007, 08:44:22 PM »
Dinner always... maybe too much if you ask the Mrs.   ;D

The true challange is finding a way to bring firearms into positive conversations at work.  I was listening to the pod cast today at work and played the comment on how California has no crime out loud for my team.... seems I was the one that found it most funny, but I got it MB! 

Actually sometimes at my work, It's easy. I do floor repairs in new houses (Well, when we had the work...), and The easiest ones are the ones with animal heads and skins in the gameroom or garage. Oh and there was one guy who came to the door wearing a Springfield Armory tshirt.  He actually ended up showing me a really beautiful, Pristine Colt Government model with Lasergrips that he said was his project gun. Now, it looked perfect to me, but he said he wanted to do 2 or 3 more things to it (Cant remember what.). I was in one house and saw a Taurus handgun box, and an issue of Handguns magazine that I had a copy of.
I asked him "So do you like guns??"
He said "Why do you ask?"
"I saw a Taurus handgun box, and an issue of Handguns that I have a copy of at home." ;D
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk