Author Topic: Yikes ! ANOTHER Multiple Shooting - Korean Retreat in CA.  (Read 6153 times)

1776 Rebel

Re: Yikes ! ANOTHER Multiple Shooting - Korean Retreat in CA.
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 06:15:47 PM »
Pegleg CONGRATS on your 2000th post !!!

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 06:31:01 PM »
Pegleg CONGRATS on your 2000th post !!!

Dang...that many already? I guess it's easy to do with all the folks on here that make for good conversation.
And good grief...I just actually looked and noticed 20 1/2 days logged on the forum.... yeah, days!...that's a long time when you think of it.
I guess my wife's right...the older I get the more I like to talk (she says I'm like my mother, who could talk the ears off an elephant).
You guy's make it easy.
 8)

It would be a lot worse if I could type fast........ ;D  ;D

I'll shut up now....or at least speak towards the topic......
There has been no further info on the two officers that were shot here this past weekend that I posted about on another thread. Seems like people are going nuts everywhere. Or the nuts are just showing themselves at the same time.
It's sad for the families of the victims...to go through that AND have it played out on TV and everywhere around the world.

I guess when the MSM only has one thing under the microscope (gun violence), it looks bigger than it really is in the big picture.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

D-Man

• Active Forum Member
    • 5 Arrows Tactical
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 09:54:45 PM »
That Korean retreat is right next to my friend's house.  I was just there yesterday afternoon taking my 6 year old daughter shooting a .22 rifle for the first time!  Just seems to be very odd to be so close to shootings around when they happen.  Other friend's of ours live right next door to the house from the Christmas Eve Massacre in Covina.  Damn I want my CA CCW permit!!!

Darren

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor / NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home / NRA Metallic & Shotgun Reloading / NRA RSO

UT/FL/VA Certified CCW Instructor

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/

http://twitter.com/5ArrowsTactical

http://www.nevadabackcountrytours.com/

Semper Fidelis!

Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle - Psalm 144:1

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 11:26:15 PM »
Are foreigners going crazy at a much higher rate than native born people or what? Very odd.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk