Author Topic: Michael's birthday  (Read 18638 times)

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Michael's birthday
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2009, 06:56:40 AM »
Happy Birthday Michael!

Party Hardy!!!!!

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Timothy

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 07:05:16 AM »
Happy Birthday Michael!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 07:05:49 AM »
Happy Birthday Michael!

Might I suggest a tour of DRTV forum members homes for refreshments as a way of celebrating?  Based on another thread there are some real bartenders in this group!

My only question is, if you are being truly honest with your age, and if you are really the King of the forum, will we be celebrating #60 a year from now, or is 59 locked in forever ???  And if so, how many anniversaries of 59 is this today  ;D
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 08:13:29 AM »
HAPPY B-DAY MICHAEL
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 08:30:34 AM »
Damn yer OLD!  ;D

Happy birthday, MB!  Have a happy and MANY MORE. (we need you).
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 12:27:35 AM »

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 09:31:55 AM »
Cinco de Mayo, indeed! Have a great one, Mr. Bane!

Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1014
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009, 11:25:54 AM »
Hell, MB, you're not "old".....heck, you're just 4 years younger than my dad.................. what?....oh........yeah, well................

A Big Happy Birthday to ya, El Jefe.

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009, 12:33:40 PM »
Happy Birthday MB.  Many more to come, though once you reach 60 next year you revert to your second childhood and become younger every year.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009, 12:47:02 PM »
Happy Birthday MB.  Many more to come, though once you reach 60 next year you revert to your second childhood and become younger every year.

I'm thinking he did that when he turned 40!!  How else do you explain the look on his face when he plays with all those wonderful toys?   ;D

Happy Birthday Michael!!  May you live as long as you want to, and may you want to as long as you live!!!  Cheers!!!!!
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2009, 02:20:51 PM »

Michael Bane is celebrating his 59th birthday today being on location down in Texas. He and his crew are filming more exciting stuff for Best Defense Survival coming up in July.

Happy Birthday to our great partner on Down Range.

Marshal & M'ette!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk