Author Topic: Birthday !!  (Read 7631 times)

tt11758

• Noolis bastardis carborundum (Don't let the bastards wear you down)
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger ~
    • 10-Ring Firearms Training
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Birthday !!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2009, 04:17:30 PM »
Sorry, Tim, I missed your birthday.   :(

Does that mean I get to go to the corner, kick back, eat nachos, drink hazarita's and watch the big screen?  (Teresa didn't know where that corner thing would lead, did she?   ;D

Anyway, dude, happy belated birthday!!  Glad to see there's somebody on here older than me besides Haz and...................nevermind.   ;D ;D ;D ;D
I love waking up every morning knowing that Donald Trump is President!!

Timothy

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2009, 04:32:28 PM »
Sorry, Tim, I missed your birthday.   :(

Does that mean I get to go to the corner, kick back, eat nachos, drink hazarita's and watch the big screen?  (Teresa didn't know where that corner thing would lead, did she?   ;D

Anyway, dude, happy belated birthday!!  Glad to see there's somebody on here older than me besides Haz and...................nevermind.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks TT.....

I've spent most of my life, adult and otherwise, in a corner or a doghouse (which also has a corner or two).  I've never had to ask permission....just sort of part of who I am.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Enjoy the nachos....stay away from the cheez whiz though, gotta go with the real thing.... ;)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2009, 06:54:40 PM »

Hope you have a great one...

Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk