Author Topic: Taurus PT99 Holster  (Read 2438 times)

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Taurus PT99 Holster
« on: May 26, 2009, 08:45:04 AM »
just looking for a holster to suit the Taurus PT99

needs to be for the range not conceal carry    and nothing special. I am not really looking for a IPSC style  just something to put the pistol in while scoring and between details instead of back in the box after a shoot

not sure of $$$ that I want to spend, as I still am to go to the LGS to have a look here
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

Timothy

Re: Taurus PT99 Holster
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 09:03:58 AM »
Any Beretta 92 or clone will fit as well Phil...

If I still had mine, I'd send it to ya...25 years too late though!

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Taurus PT99 Holster
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 07:24:12 AM »
what do you think of this one

even though it says Air Soft  do you think it is BS  and should work ok with mine ?

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk