Author Topic: New Season  (Read 10273 times)

mudman

Re: New Season
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »
COOL.

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 08:24:56 PM »

Well......

When I got home from SHOT, I learned that the new season started last week. For some reason, the channel decided not to inform us about this.

Last week, they ran the first episode which was

Movie Guns w/ Mike Gibbons (Los Angeles, CA)
One of the biggest questions in all of gun-dom is, "Where do the movies get their guns?" For the first time ever, one of the top movie armorers, Mike Gibbons, opens the door of his spectacular arms warehouse in Hollywood, steps us through how the movies decide on guns and shows us what it takes to design firepower for an alien monster. Disd we mention that we get to shoot some
of the most famous "movie guns" in the world?

This week:
Knob Creek 1 (Westport, KY)
Welcome to the leading edge of the gun culture, the largest and best known machinegun shoot in the world! Knob Creek draws thousands of full auto enthusiasts, shooters and the merely curious to the back side of the Fort Knox in rural Kentucky. Quite literally millions of rounds of ammunition will be fired from some of the most unique machineguns in the world.

Next week:
Knob Creek 2 (Westport, KY)
In the second part of our exclusive coverage of the world's largest machinegun shoot, we light up the skies with the spectacular Knob Creek night shoot...words alone can't describe hundreds of machineguns firing at dozens of exploding targets, lighting up the night. Not to be missed!

We will get air times and complete episode guide up asap.

For the latest update from the channel, look up:
http://outdoorchannel.com/Shows/ShootingGallery.aspx

DAMN!!  >:( >:( >:(   I missed last week but wasn't worried cause I figured it was still 'Best of'.

That sounded like it was a really cool show!

No offense but the Knob Creek stuff doesn't do much for me.  Had my time playing with MGs already.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Jim Urban

• Top Forum Member
  • Stay Frosty-Stay Safe
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 11:02:08 PM »
I caught the show but I didn't realize it was a new episode because it was listed in the DirecTV On Screen guide as another
" Best of " Shooting Gallery episode.

Glad to hear new shows are airing again.
S&W 340PD....I Won't Leave Home Without It.

Marshal Halloway

• Forum Administrator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 28
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 01:15:21 AM »

The new SG season line up is now available on Down Range:

We will update this section as soon as footage is available from all episodes and when we have the final air dates throughout the season including rerun dates. At least, now you can have a look at what's ahead on Shooting Gallery and the Outdoor Channel.

http://www.downrange.tv/shootinggallery/season8.htm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk