Author Topic: Kid Shelleen (51)  (Read 14888 times)

brosometal

• Top Forum Member
  • Still a Grade A 1 smart donkey! DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Kid Shelleen (51)
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 08:25:24 PM »
Does he do it with both hands on your shoulders?

;D

I knew that this would be a ,"when" and not an , "if". ;D
The person who has nothing for which his is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- J.S. Mill

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2009, 08:32:28 PM »
My doctor wants to give me 2 physicals this year. I think he likes the prostate exam. Maybe he just wants me to suffer.

Is that 2 physicals in the same visit? Does he at least buy you dinner afterwards?    ;D

My GF hates that joke - really hates it.  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 01:45:53 AM »
Thanks Path. That's much more accurate and will definitely fit this "Kid" on Saturday night. ;D Party, party, party.

I think at your age you should stay home and watch Cat Ballou.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 04:50:47 PM »
Does he do it with both hands on your shoulders?

;D

Yeah and he takes off one shoe. At least it feels that way.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2009, 11:37:28 PM »

Tick ... Tick ... Tick ...

Twenty-three minutes to go!!!

The nursing home has been called,

And your reservations are confirmed  ;)

Make it a great weekend!

Enjoy!!
  ;)

If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 06:37:43 AM »

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2009, 02:11:06 AM »
Well I've been procrastinating all week, so now that Saturday is here I better wish you a Happy Birthday Kid before I forget.  Have a great one and hope you have many more.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Timothy

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2009, 07:14:16 AM »
Happy Birthday Kid.....finally, it's official!

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2009, 07:17:59 AM »

Have a Great "Official" Birthday Kid.
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 11:52:27 PM »
Thanks again to everyone. I had a great day with all my family. Less than 10 minutes to go. Time flies, when you're 51. ;D
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk