Author Topic: Suggestion for Michael Bane  (Read 2406 times)

MagooBP

• Forum Member
    • RustyHoffpauir.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Suggestion for Michael Bane
« on: November 05, 2007, 10:16:45 AM »
The “NumbersUSA”  (http://www.numbersusa.com/index) website has been very effective in fighting the Pro-Amnesty Immigration Legislation.

I registered one time for this site and gave my preferences regarding the immigration issues and my mailing address for tracking exactly who my legislators are, and adding the return addresses on my faxes. “NumbersUSA” acts as a watchdog and alerts their members immediately regarding proposed legislation. It mobilizes the base by offering a ‘push button’ automatic fax (to your Senators and Congressmen in particular), but also to other legislators involved. It promotes telephone calls to lawmakers too. My hat is off to this organization. They got results! I am getting response letters from both of my Senators,my Congressman, and other Legislators I have contacted too.

Imagine if a site like this were established for Pro-Gunners interested in preserving our Second Amendment rights. Our legislators need to hear our united voice. They need to hear it QUICKLY and VERY OFTEN!

Presidential candidates need to hear us NOW and FROM NOW ON!

Such a program needs to be promoted by NRA, all gun manufacturers, all gun forums etc.

You are on the leading edge and the most likely to succeed in this regard, Michael.

How about it? Let's get LOUD!

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!"
www.brazoslandpistoleros.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk