Author Topic: Help identify rifle on SWAT Challenge 2008 show. Aired on 9-16-09  (Read 4834 times)

downrange

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Help identify rifle on SWAT Challenge 2008 show. Aired on 9-16-09
« on: September 17, 2009, 04:06:22 AM »
 Can you identify the make of the green m4 style rifle, that is shown very briefly on the shooting gallery SWAT Challenge 2008 show, at 21 minutes into the program.

Just before the segment discusing firearm types being used while holding a glock, there is a group that is wearing woodland camo (the only group wearing this camo that I saw).
 And one of them is carrying a m4 type of rifle that has a green reciever, upper and lower,with a black free float style handguard, and a black detachable carry handle with some type of optics. Thanks. Maybe it's a wilson combat? But it looks like a different green than theirs though.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
Re: Help identify rifle on SWAT Challenge 2008 show. Aired on 9-16-09
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 06:07:52 AM »
A Krylon Special maybe?  ;)

Sorry, didn't notice it, can't help. Wasn't really paying attention this episode. Maybe someone else can help.

Welcome to the site, and while you're at it, swing by the new member's forum and fill us in on yourself. We promise to be nice - for the first few days anyhow . . .   ;D
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

downrange

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 02:52:45 AM »
A Krylon Special maybe?  ;)

Sorry, didn't notice it, can't help. Wasn't really paying attention this episode. Maybe someone else can help.

Then why respond?

Welcome to the site, and while you're at it, swing by the new member's forum and fill us in on yourself. We promise to be nice - for the first few days anyhow . . .   ;D

Thanks for the welcome, however I simply have a specific firearm question. And the Shooting Gallery show website says that this is where firearm questions pertaining to the show are addressed.

And I don't intend to get involved in the forum beyond that.

tombogan03884

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 10:29:04 AM »
Thanks for the welcome, however I simply have a specific firearm question. And the Shooting Gallery show website says that this is where firearm questions pertaining to the show are addressed.

And I don't intend to get involved in the forum beyond that.

Sorry to hear that we are always happy to welcome new members.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk