Author Topic: Sniper Babes  (Read 5055 times)

Jackel

• life member of the American Honketonk bar association
  • Top Forum Member
  • F150 n' a 30-06
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Sniper Babes
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2009, 08:37:59 PM »

When the wife and I have a few stiff ones by the pool on a really hot day, most anything can, and does usually happen!  And being the fact she can out shoot me on her worst day qualifies her as a "Sniper Babe"! I must say I'm proud of the fact she's 55.   Bill T.

i am sorry but that just gave me nightmares. she is old looking. yet so young. eigh........

you are a redneck when You think "loading the dishwasher" means getting your wife drunk.

You know your a redneck You ever got too drunk to fish.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2009, 10:40:24 PM »
When the wife and I have a few stiff ones by the pool on a really hot day, most anything can, and does usually happen!

Not.....gonna.......go......there...........  :o  :o  :o  :o     ;)

I bet you two always in some trouble, ain'tcha Bill?    ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

seeker_two

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 07:58:22 AM »
For what it's worth each of those guns are close to 5 pounds each.

You were referring to the revolvers, right?.....  ;)
Why, yes....I'm the right-wing extremist Obama warned you about... ;D

I just wish Texas was as free and independent as everyone thinks it is...   :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk