Author Topic: Wahoo - Wuhan  (Read 1317 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
Re: Wahoo - Wuhan
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2024, 08:38:47 AM »
Monday, 2/19, Miss Kitty and I both tested negative.  Still have clogged ears and she still has a cough.  We don’t have the same stamina but are getting there.  Made 3 trips out this week including for groceries and I’m getting ready to go to the local indoor range for some aroma therapy.  I’ve booked 3 tier I matches for March.  Rolling-On-The-River tier IV IDPA match in Valdosta for April. And World Speed Shoot in May.  Optimistic, I am.

I suppose we were lucky that it didn’t move to the bronchial area.  We are current on pneumonia shots, so maybe that helped.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2024, 08:49:41 AM »
If the pneumonia shots didn't help the odds are they will one day.  I need to get the 2nd shot....I'm tardy 2 years on it.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2024, 10:39:29 AM »
Oh and thankfully, I never lost my sense so smell or taste. 
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1111
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2024, 04:48:35 AM »
I had 2 different pneumonia shots, PNEUMOVAX 23 and the original Prevnar I think. That covers 30 different strains of viruses, more if I actually got Prevnar 13. I know I didn't get Prevnar 20 because it's been out less than a year.

Have you all heard about how the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918 was really the Fort Riley, Kansas Flu? Within the camp were thousands of horses and mules that produced a stifling nine tons of manure each month. The accepted method of disposing of the manure was to burn it, an unpleasant task made more so by the driving wind. On Saturday, March 9, 1918, a threatening black sky forecast the coming of a significant dust storm. The dust, combining with the ash of burning manure, kicked up a stinging, stinking yellow haze. The sun was said to have gone dead black in Kansas that day.

Some, looking for a point of origin of the so-called Spanish influenza that would eventually take the lives of 600,000 Americans, point to that day in Kansas. Shortly before breakfast on Monday, March 11, the first domino would fall signaling the commencement of the first wave of the 1918 influenza. Company cook Albert Gitchell reported to the camp infirmary with complaints of a “bad cold.” Right behind him came Corporal Lee W. Drake voicing similar complaints. By noon, camp surgeon Edward R. Schreiner had over 100 sick men on his hands, all apparently suffering from the same malady.

It wasn't that bad when I was there, but I can't say it was pleasant. I got there in the winter and the bus I was on had to make a detour because it couldn't make it up and over an ice covered bridge. There were ice-covered tree branches broken off all over the place too. And when summer got there it was too hot. I couldn't wait to get home where the yearly temperature extremes were less extreme.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/influenza-first-wave/
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2024, 07:36:57 AM »
Oh and thankfully, I never lost my sense so smell or taste.

I wish I could have lost mine for a little while. 

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 01:58:10 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2024, 01:17:40 PM »
Vaccinations are over for me…cannot see how we can trust the .gov and its agencies to guard our health again!  The CDC, FDA, EDU and all the rest are as corrupt as the POS in the WH..,

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2024, 06:03:56 PM »
I'm going to go with the 2nd pneumonia shot.  No government immunity, long term results you can see.  A methodology that has been proven...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk