Author Topic: Wahoo - Wuhan  (Read 1265 times)

Timothy

Re: Wahoo - Wuhan
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2024, 11:30:02 AM »
No wuhan kooties here either.  Never tested and like I told my doc three years ago, I’m done with all vaccines.

BTW, I did some work inside the Pfizer labs in CT some years back…lots of cages and not too clean.  Phuque that!!!!!

Anyone else notice the overwhelming commercials about drugs?

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1089
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2024, 02:06:19 PM »
It's too bad they don't show a TV commercial for a drug that takes care of all the side effects of the 3 or 4 drugs they advertised in the last 10 minutes!

I haven't had COVID-19 yet AFAIK, but I think I'm only a month shy of 4 years with a cough that just won't go away. Not completely, and not long until it gets bad again. I still have some of the Wuhan Labs ;) home tests. I should do a couple of them and see if they still show negative.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2024, 12:52:09 PM »
Some of those free test kits are bogus and won't show positive many times....especially on these newer mutations....according to a couple of doctor friends. Most of those were a pocket-lining scheme for someone with Chinese connections when bought via gubmint contracts anyway...... heck, that would've been a great way to introduce the virus.  ;D  ;D  ;D
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2024, 01:00:51 PM »
Did you guys get the jab?

Nope.

My mom got the shots based on her doctor's recommendation due to age.....and now she has chronic issues that suddenly developed and were not an issue on the health radar prior to 2020.....but she hasn't had the wu-wu flu though.

With considerably lower efficacy rates, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines cause more deaths than save lives, according to a new study whose researchers called for a “global moratorium” on the shots and “immediate removal” from childhood immunization schedule.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/mrna-covid-19-vaccines-caused-more-deaths-saved-study?fbclid=IwAR29xJZdeB16GUcrHFja_CU2LPMNqivNlpEkFrjf-1cN8jfjSQw7Z8Ovlls

Abstract
Our understanding of COVID-19 vaccinations and their impact on health and mortality has evolved substantially since the first vaccine rollouts. Published reports from the original randomized phase 3 trials concluded that the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines could greatly reduce COVID-19 symptoms. In the interim, problems with the methods, execution, and reporting of these pivotal trials have emerged. Re-analysis of the Pfizer trial data identified statistically significant increases in serious adverse events (SAEs) in the vaccine group. Numerous SAEs were identified following the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), including death, cancer, cardiac events, and various autoimmune, hematological, reproductive, and neurological disorders. Furthermore, these products never underwent adequate safety and toxicological testing in accordance with previously established scientific standards.

https://www.cureus.com/articles/203052-covid-19-mrna-vaccines-lessons-learned-from-the-registrational-trials-and-global-vaccination-campaign?fbclid=IwAR2nxGnURqGfeJHw3jSmuL2lM8mrKrBHn1R7oLiUEeQWswL4RxjQBYDv5y4#!/

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 573
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2024, 06:17:55 PM »
<snip>
Anyone else notice the overwhelming commercials about drugs?

Yep.  They are hurting.

I had the CCP virus December 2020.  Not too terrible.  I never received the DNA altering medication falsely called a vaccine.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 12:01:34 PM »

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1440
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2024, 07:51:44 AM »
Yep.  They are hurting.
 I never received the DNA altering medication falsely called a vaccine.

That puts you in the group of "Pure Bloods". I also didn't take the damn shot. I had the bug once and it was not that damn bad. I have had the "regular" flu many times and much worse.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2024, 09:00:59 AM »
That puts you in the group of "Pure Bloods". I also didn't take the damn shot. I had the bug once and it was not that damn bad. I have had the "regular" flu many times and much worse.

Yep.
Regular flu symptoms were worse for me as well.
The biggest issue I had with the wu-flu was the erratic on/off nature of the fever the first time I had it (Delta variant) but that didn't happen the second time. The tiredness after the fact is far worse to me than the thing itself.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2024, 04:03:33 PM »
It made me sleepy.  I needed the rest...it did me a favor.

PegLeg45

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2024, 07:13:51 PM »
Got to travel to Jacksonville, FL in the AM for the third time in a week (190 mi one way).
Bro-in-law at Mayo Neuro-ICU in critical shape fighting a fungal infection that got into his sinus cavity and went from there into his brain because his immune system is shot.... the doctors admitted it probably stemmed from the Wuhan whoopin cough.

Rastus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2024, 06:22:42 AM »
Damn Fauci and all his ilk.  I hate to hear that.  I imagine the lawyers tied up the "vaccine" rollout in such a way that suing the bastards won't go anywhere.  However, Fauci et.al. don't have immunity from the "gain of function" research they illegally funded...some State Attorney General needs to file criminal charges against them.

Keep us apprised.  I'll remember you guys in my prayers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk