Author Topic: new rifle  (Read 19404 times)

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
new rifle
« on: June 11, 2007, 08:43:24 PM »
perhaps we need some catagories? Her is my new rifle
AK RIFLES

NEW AK MODEL 75 T-6 TACTICAL RIFLE. 7.62X39

OUR NEW ROMAINIAN MODEL 75 T-6 TACTICAL RIFLE IS PROBABLY THE BEST AK RIFLE DEAL IN THE U.S. TODAY. EACH RIFLE SHIPS JUST LIKE THE PHOTO ABOVE, AND IS ENGINEERED FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE. THE RIFLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES. U.S. MADE T-6 SIX POSITION COLLAPSIBLE STOCK, U.S. MADE SAW TYPE PISTOL GRIP, U.S MADE GALIL TYPE FOREARM WITH VENTED HANDGUARD AND A U.S. G-3 THREE PIECE TRIGGER GROUP. THIS RIFLE ALSO SHIPS COMPLETE WITH A PRO MAG BRAND U.S. MADE POLYMER 30 ROUND MAG. THESE ARE NOT ONLY SHARP LOOKING BUT DURABLE. WE HAVE TESTED THEM AND THEY WORK GREAT. WITH THE U.S. MAG, THAT IS A TOTAL OF 9 U.S.MADE COMPLIANT PARTS. BUT UNLIKE SOME OTHERS, EVEN WITHOUT THE MAG YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED 6 PARTS MAKING THIS RIFLE FULLY 922r COMPLIANT AND LEGAL TO USE WITH ANY IMPORTED MAG OR DRUM. THESE RIFLES ALSO INCORPORATE THE POPULAR 45 DEGREE SLANT BREAK COMPENSATOR. THIS IS A SPECIAL PROJECT FOR US AND QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED , DON'T DELAY AK75-TACTICAL........$349.95

*NOTE- SOME FOLKS ARE OLD SCHOOL AND DON'T LIKE PLASTIC MAGS. IF THAT IS YOU, NO SWEAT. WE HAVE TESTED THESE MAGS AND REALLY LIKE THEM, BUT IF YOU HAVE AN AVERSION TO THE POLYMER MAG JUST LET US KNOW AND WE WILL REPLACE IT WITH THE STEEL RIBBED BACK 30 RD. MAG AT THE SAME PRICE. THIS RIFLE IS LEGAL EITHER WAY...

U.S MADE PRO MAG 30 RD AK MAGS (LIKE THE ONE ABOVE)........ $14.95 EA.Russian AK Siderail Mount W/Weaver Rail $39.95 $35.96

Click to enlarge 
Just in! We are now offering these Russian side mount scope mounts with weaver top. These fit on the AK's, Saiga, Vepr, Dragunov's with the side rail mount on gun. This is the real thing, not a knock off!!

Click image to enlarge... 

Enjoy faster target acquisition without breaking the bank. This affordable little beauty gives you 4 reticle options and a wide field of view... suitable for fast target acquisition on stationary and moving targets.

Reticle choices include: 3" M.O.A. dot, crosshair, circular 10" M.O.A. dot crosshair and 65" M.O.A. circle with 3" M.O.A dot
Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture. F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is approx. 52'
Parallax-corrected, unlimited eye relief
1X power
Allen head screw windage and elevation adjustments with locking screw
Built-in integrated rail mount fits standard bases, no need to re-zero when remounting
Waterproof and shockproof
Uses common 3V lithium battery (included)
Approx. 3 1/4"l., weighs just

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
Re: new rifle
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 08:44:37 PM »
Sorry the pics didnt copy as on other sites, but you get the idea.  All responses are welcome

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • "My best friends are Smith & Wesson"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 09:02:36 PM »
Posted by: 2HOW
Insert Quote
Sorry the pics didnt copy as on other sites, but you get the idea.  All responses are welcome
Maybe you could provide the website so we could see the pics. for ourselfs. Sounds like a good mate to my SLR95 but we will see after i take a look. thanks
tex
"All I need in life is Love and a .45!"

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 09:59:12 PM »

BigSaucy

• Active Forum Member
    • YouTube
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 10:04:30 PM »
Maybe you could provide the website so we could see the pics. for ourselfs. Sounds like a good mate to my SLR95 but we will see after i take a look. thanks
tex

I believe this is the site in question -  http://www.classicarms.us/ it's about 1/3 the way down the page. Lots of nice surplus goodies there.  ;D

oops I guess I'm blind 2HOW already posted the link...doh!

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:15:55 AM »

texcaliber

• Top Forum Member
  • "My best friends are Smith & Wesson"
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 10:10:59 PM »
thank you 2HOW. I think.  ??? May have just cost me some coin. :'(
"All I need in life is Love and a .45!"

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 10:14:49 PM »
I keep looking at the RIA 45.  I'm a plain Jane kinda guy and as I always like my 1911 when I was in service I like the basic gun that it (the RIA) is.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 10:49:42 PM »
Hey cat I have a RIA best 1911 for the money you cant go wrong.

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 08:41:37 PM »
Got my side rail mount and barrel mount today, and they are both very good quality, cant wait for the site to get here. Now I have a place to put the goodies!!!! ;D

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 09:17:17 AM »
Hey cat I have a RIA best 1911 for the money you cant go wrong.

Thanks.  I keep hearing that.  Haven't shot one yet but they look so good to me.  No big beaver tail.
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk