Author Topic: 9.2 oz .380 caliber Glock!  (Read 9535 times)

twyacht

• "Cogito, ergo armatum sum."
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 9.2 oz .380 caliber Glock!
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 08:21:26 PM »
I need smaller and lighter, more concealable.

Give me very light and small especially going places I'd rather not have anybody notice.

Gee alf, you keep describing the Kel-Tec.... ::)

Hmmmm.....
Thomas Jefferson: The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government. That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants."
Col. Jeff Cooper.

jnevis

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2010, 02:15:10 PM »
Today I passed through the local shop and they had the LCP($375), DB380($390) and TCP($350) side by side.  From a fit/feel standpoint I'd give the edge to the Diamondback.  They've had the KelTec P3AT before and I compared it to the LCP, even up.  I'd never buy from them, prices are higher than other local shops, so I could probably get one for cheaper if I looked.  It definately felt and looked like a single stack Glock.  One thing I didn't quite like was the lack of last round slide lock.  Six rounds goes fast when SHTF and slide lock is a LOT more obvious than "click" (although nothing is louder in a fight than that "click")
When seconds mean the difference between life and death, the police will be minutes away.

You are either SOLVING the problem, or you ARE the problem.

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2010, 02:18:19 PM »
(although nothing is louder in a fight than that "click")

Sure there is.... its the soon to be heard "Oh, crap!".
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2010, 03:28:21 PM »
Sure there is.... its the soon to be heard "Oh, crap!".

First you say it... then you do it.  ;)
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk