Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772567 times)

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1860 on: July 17, 2010, 10:59:22 AM »
Welcome to the show, Magoo!!!!!!!  ;)
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Plantados

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #1861 on: July 19, 2010, 01:16:01 PM »
Howdy from Southeast Texas. I'm looking forward to reading your forum and getting more knowledge. Thanks for having me.

Larry

crusader rabbit

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #1862 on: July 19, 2010, 01:23:34 PM »
Howdy from Southeast Texas. I'm looking forward to reading your forum and getting more knowledge. Thanks for having me.

Larry

Welcome, Larry.  We have at least a few Texans on the forum and they fit in just fine.  We treat 'em alright ;).  I think you'll find this amalgam of humanity quite interesting, knowledgeable about a huge variety of subjects, and doggone friendly.   And, as soon as Texas declares its Independence (again) a lot of us will be moving there ;D.

Crusader Rabbit
“I’ve lived the literal meaning of the ‘land of the free’ and ‘home of the brave.’ It’s not corny for me. I feel it in my heart. I feel it in my chest. Even at a ball game, when someone talks during the anthem or doesn’t take off his hat, it pisses me off. I’m not one to be quiet about it, either.”  Chris Kyle

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #1863 on: July 19, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »
Welcome, Larry.  We have at least a few Texans on the forum and they fit in just fine.  We treat 'em alright ;).  I think you'll find this amalgam of humanity quite interesting, knowledgeable about a huge variety of subjects, and doggone friendly.   And, as soon as Texas declares its Independence (again) a lot of us will be moving there ;D.

Crusader Rabbit

You can stay with me after we secede CR. You need to bring TW and Haz with you. Stop in Georgia and pick-up Peg. The Kid will be better by then and we can start our own corner right here! ;D
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

JSmith35

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1864 on: August 21, 2010, 09:20:35 AM »
Hello from North Alabama.  I've been shooting for 28 years, local IDPA for that last 7, and some sporadic F-class for the last 5.  I'm interested in just about anything about firearms.  Lately, since getting my C&R I've had the bug for pre-WWII handguns.  If only my income matched my habits...

Anyway, I love all the DRTV shows, and I gladly pay for the entire DirecTV sports pack just to get one channel (Outdoor Channel) so I can see and DVR all your shows.

Jason

Sponsor

« Reply #1865 on: Today at 11:52:32 AM »

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 889
« Reply #1865 on: August 21, 2010, 09:25:33 AM »
Welcome Jason!

Glad to see you jump into the pool.  Hope you enjoy it around here.

Mike
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Timothy

« Reply #1866 on: August 21, 2010, 02:15:55 PM »
Hello to all the new folks, sit back, relax and toss a comment or just window shop.  You've already met the crazy ones here, the rest of us are just normal folks.

No!  Really!  I'm not kidding!

Honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) ;)

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #1867 on: August 21, 2010, 10:01:09 PM »
Welcome Aboard, Everyeone  :D :D

Hello to all the new folks, sit back, relax and toss a comment or just window shop.  You've already met the crazy ones here, the rest of us are just normal folks.

No!  Really!  I'm not kidding!

Honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) ;)

Tim has it almost right.

Only half the folks here are crazy.  The other half of us just humor them.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #1868 on: August 22, 2010, 07:43:47 AM »
Hello from North Alabama.  I've been shooting for 28 years, local IDPA for that last 7, and some sporadic F-class for the last 5.  I'm interested in just about anything about firearms.  Lately, since getting my C&R I've had the bug for pre-WWII handguns.  If only my income matched my habits...

Anyway, I love all the DRTV shows, and I gladly pay for the entire DirecTV sports pack just to get one channel (Outdoor Channel) so I can see and DVR all your shows.

Jason

Welcome, Jason, glad you joined up....wealth of info on here and many good folks too.

**My folks on my father's side lived in north-western Alabama (Guin, in Marion Co.) in the early 1900's before moving to southern Georgia in the 20's.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SWAT571

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #1869 on: August 28, 2010, 10:38:14 PM »
Hello from Western North Dakota; My name is Joel and I love the downrange tv line up. I am a professional and love every little bit of training as I possibly can.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk