Author Topic: Wahoo - Wuhan  (Read 1315 times)

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 457
Wahoo - Wuhan
« on: February 09, 2024, 11:35:29 AM »
Finally, Miss Kitty and I have contracted THE virus.  Not hospitalization bad, but a really bad and slow recovering cold.   Started feeling things on Monday. Tested positive on Tuesday.  I think I'm over the worse, but it'll take several more days before I start to feel right.   

Had I still been working I would have gone in to cover certain events, but being retired I don't have to be anywhere.  Weekend matches around here are canceled because of weather, so there really not a lot to do.  Don't dare tackle anything requiring full faculties for fear of making a mistake (think reloading, designing or programming).

Control test vs my test.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

Timothy

Re: Wahoo - Wuhan
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 11:54:05 AM »
I think those tests are rigged…

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 12:43:34 PM »
I think those tests are rigged…

I'd think they're more inclined to false positive as that would be, from a public safety standpoint, safer.
As shown though, they do know the difference between an unused swab and one that was actually, uh, swabbed.

C only = negative
C & T = positive
T only = invalid test
Will work for ammo

Timothy

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 01:30:13 PM »
I just don’t trust the gubmint or the drug companies…

Never tested myself and I live in an elderly complex.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 01:44:35 PM »
Hey the test was a freebee and there's nothing to loose, or gain really, from taking it, except I can now wear the Wuhan Battle Ribbon.

Will work for ammo

Sponsor

« Reply #5 on: Today at 10:09:47 PM »

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1111
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 01:47:11 PM »
I don't know if this works on Wuhu Kung Flu or not, but I was sick with a really bad cold or something, I don't know what, when I was stationed in Germany. I bought a bottle of Jagermeister, and I think one of my roommates had one shot. I drank the rest of the 750 ml bottle, went to bed, and stayed covered up with 2 wool blankets. When I got up the next day, I may have have been slightly intoxicated, but I was no longer sick. I sweated out whatever virus was making me sick during the night. My thinking at the time may have been something like, it tastes like cold medicine, so maybe it'll work.  :)  Well, it worked great.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Timothy

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 01:52:29 PM »
Hey the test was a freebee and there's nothing to loose, or gain really, from taking it, except I can now wear the Wuhan Battle Ribbon.

Wear your battle ribbon proudly!  😁

It’s all good…but nothing about Covid was free…those of you who pay taxes get the bill!  I no longer file tax returns.

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1111
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 01:53:14 PM »
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 02:27:34 PM »
NOPE.  Ain't gonna cut it.  I'll have to redo it replacing Covid with Wuhan.

I was really thinking of something along the lines of the China Service ribbon.  Oak cluster for multiple encounters.  Silver cluster for each 5x encounters.
Will work for ammo

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 03:47:13 PM »
There needs to be an Ivermectin star for the ribbon.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk