Author Topic: Colion Noir  (Read 13984 times)

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Colion Noir
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 04:47:56 AM »
As much as I like what Colion says and how he says it, I'm not sure I'm going to like what he is not saying. He makes poignant but vague references to the violence issues of the inner cities and the poor but little in the way of what's to be done about those issues. Statistics show that the preponderance of gun homicides occurs in the inner cities, especially among blacks, hispanics (I really hate that made up term) and the poor. Is the NRA going to allow Colion to turn it into a social justice organization, or is he just a convenient messenger to keep the charge of racism at bay? There are two obvious ways to defeat or neutralize an organization like the NRA: (1) directly discredit the spokesperson and (2) indirectly broaden its aims to dilute its effectiveness. So far, Colion stays on message to debunk idiotic anti-gun claims and statements. Will there come a time when he ventures beyond that into the social justice abyss?

Solus

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 43
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 03:26:44 PM »
Here's another one.   Does anyone know if he has had professional speaking experience or training?   If not, he has a natural tallent...and if he has, he'd damn good too.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
—Patrick Henry

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters."
— Daniel Webster

Jrlobo

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 05:25:52 PM »
Tom,

Perhaps you missed the point when I said: "...I'm not sure I'm going to like what he is not saying." What I may not like is what he says that addresses the inner city issues he brings up. This man is becoming our spokesman regarding gun control. What happens if he starts addressing liberal solutions to the inner city problems? This country, and certainly the state of Maryland,  have become an urban vs rural society. I know what it is like for the urban side to have the upper hand. My urban governor just raised taxes on gasoline, increasing those by 7 - 21 cents per gallon (on top of the 11.5 cents per gallon we currently pay) to pay for what? Mass transit in the cities of Baltimore and Washington DC. What does any of that have to do with gun control? Notice in the gun control bills there are increased taxes, fees and penalties? Do you think that any of those will be used to benefit gun owners? I think not. That new money will go to the inner cities and urban renewal projects. Just call me suspicious or skeptical, but Colion looks too much to me like a gift horse: I like what I see and hear on the outside, but wonder what really is on the inside.
Lobo

"Often in error, never in doubt!"

tombogan03884

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 06:49:53 PM »
If he were addressing those things it might matter.
But he isn't, he is addressing gun issues and doing it very well.

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 07:18:56 PM »
I would love to see him go on Piers Morgan's show and play the race card.  You know, just because he can. 

Talk about how gun laws affect the poor minority communities and the history of racist gun laws.

The ensuing vapor-lock would be fun to watch.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 09:51:48 AM »

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2013, 10:53:11 AM »
The latest video from Colion Noir, on Sir Joe the Greasy and responsibility:

"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2013, 02:32:37 PM »
The latest video from Colion Noir, on Sir Joe the Greasy and responsibility:

I don't agree with him this time.
He is telling Joe to shut up, but Joe's dumb comments keep giving us ammunition to use against them.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 10:49:45 AM »
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

tombogan03884

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 02:13:25 PM »
"So you want us to hand over one of our rights based on "red crayon" legislation ?
Uh, I don't think so."

I really did LOL.  ;D

Ichiban

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2013, 08:02:15 PM »
Colion Noir interviewed by Glenn Beck.

Almost unrecognizable in a button-up shirt and no ball-cap.   

http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=26787357

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk