Poll

Homeland Security is concerned about returning military veterans, especially combat soldiers.  ARE YOU ABOUT TO PEE DOWN BOTH LEGS?

NO.  Give me a break, what kind of loons are running the asylum now?
53 (98.1%)
Well you know, we need not be judgemental and consider everything, it could be.
1 (1.9%)
Yes, our new government is both enlightened and infallible.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: May 16, 2009, 06:21:59 AM

Author Topic: P O L L - - - MILITARY VETERANS -- DO THEY SCARE YOU?  (Read 11250 times)

philw

• Top Forum Member
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi
    • Australian Hunting Net
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: P O L L - - - MILITARY VETERANS -- DO THEY SCARE YOU?
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »
"Hi I am radicalized terrorist, you must be as well.  Semper Fi!" 

hahahah    onya   :)  classic
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 10:34:14 PM »
I am especially fearful of those who say that civilians should not have the right to own select-fire weapons. I think they have forgotten who the boss is around here......

tombogan03884

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2009, 10:59:55 PM »
Oh.....I don't know.  I might be guilty of my own bias and injected ridicule...kind of like the polls the libs do.  So, I did demonize them a bit by implying, correctly I might add, that they are loons in the funny farm.  Then I maybe, picked fun at the Bamobots who voted for him....with the next two statements...so I guess that was constructed to frame his supporters as, oh I don't know, maybe the loons they really are.

So, I guess you could say I had an agenda.   ;D

Heck, I got up the other morning full of steam and headstrong and I needed a laugh...I particularly liked the part, where I made fun of them by implying they were frightened old women who would pee down both legs if confronted by a someone, like our vets, who are real men and women.  I'm sorry, I apologize for the feeble attempts at ridiculing the leftist loons...Tom or Haz could do it so much better than I, but then like I said I had attitude going.

Your off to a pretty good start, you just need practice.

Embrace your inner Bastard  ;D

nupe

• Very Active Forum Member
  • 4/19/1775
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2009, 12:26:21 AM »
I know I can't say much, seeing as i've never served.  Pretty much all I can say is thank you, because along the lines of what Tom said, you have the courage to put yourself on the line for others, and I greatly appreciate it.  As far as being crazy, well I think in that line of work you might have to be a little bit crazy, and I know that I would trust my back turned to any of you over any know-it-all liberal.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2009, 06:28:48 AM »
Tom or Dave or Geoff (or the evil Marshalette),

Did ya'll get another ID and vote in this thing to pull my string?  Somebody voted the dumb sheep option.  Nobody on this board, outside a troll, can be that clueless and out-of-touch unless they've been hit in the head with something.  Especially since the Napolitano almost an-apology-fascist-justification I'm really not retracting this speech TV sound bite op.

Maybe it was Hugo Chavez?  Chavez was shaking BHO's  hand at the UN last night.....
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 07:54:10 AM »

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2009, 06:32:36 AM »
Rastus,

I'm innocent!  (well, at least this time ;) )
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2009, 06:34:00 AM »
I fear my CIC more than vets any day.

Richard
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2009, 06:42:41 AM »
Rastus,

I'm innocent!  (well, at least this time ;) )

I had to check...you know how I ridicule the Greek's and the absurd part of their thinking that has invaded Western Civilzation.

Something like, you have two walnuts on one end of the table, you have two more on the other end of the same table...so you have to consider that there aren't reallly four walnuts on the table when summed with the entire universe of walnuts on the table there are only four distict, individual observations of walnuts.  Yes I know about imaginery numbers, time-space bending through Einstein's theories, etc...but what is observable in the instance above is concrete.  The Greeks thought they could sit around and their minds were of such brilliance they could solve anything sitting around in a big circle.

The Greeks often ignored direct observation and repeatability when they derived a solution....perhaps why they never crawled any further up the ladder of accomplishment...they had no concept and no way to get to the Modern Scientific Method which does produce innovation and useful items by way of direct observation and repeatability.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2009, 08:49:03 AM »
Tom or Dave or Geoff (or the evil Mashalette),

Did ya'll get another ID and vote in this thing to pull my string?  Somebody voted the dumb sheep option.  Nobody on this board, outside a troll, can be that clueless and out-of-touch unless they've been hit in the head with something.  Especially since the Napolitano almost an-apology-fascist-justification I'm really not retracting this speech TV sound bite op.

Maybe it was Hugo Chavez?  Chavez was shaking BHO's  hand at the UN last night.....

Maybe it was TAB or the sometimes diabolical but fun-loving FullAuto! Yep, I was a yankin' the chain last night! Baa! Baa! Just messin' with y'all.....  ;D  ;D

Though I was not serious about the vote, I am serious about my post; fortunately those people (e.g. Gen. Wesley Clark) are in the minority.....

tombogan03884

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2009, 12:01:52 PM »
I had to check...you know how I ridicule the Greek's and the absurd part of their thinking that has invaded Western Civilzation.

Something like, you have two walnuts on one end of the table, you have two more on the other end of the same table...so you have to consider that there aren't reallly four walnuts on the table when summed with the entire universe of walnuts on the table there are only four distict, individual observations of walnuts.  Yes I know about imaginery numbers, time-space bending through Einstein's theories, etc...but what is observable in the instance above is concrete.  The Greeks thought they could sit around and their minds were of such brilliance they could solve anything sitting around in a big circle.

The Greeks often ignored direct observation and repeatability when they derived a solution....perhaps why they never crawled any further up the ladder of accomplishment...they had no concept and no way to get to the Modern Scientific Method which does produce innovation and useful items by way of direct observation and repeatability.

For the unscientific it's called trial and error   ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk