Author Topic: The Cost of Illegal Immigration  (Read 8904 times)

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Cost of Illegal Immigration
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 09:40:30 PM »
National Identity card is useless, and another step toward killing what little freedom we have left. State issued ID is supposed to only go to citizens as well, but when verifying citizenship is "profiling" and ruled unconstitutional, WTF good are the requirements. The only answer that will work is to make it so unappealing that these people will stay home and try to fix their own countries instead of coming here and fucjking up ours.
1) Politicians who advocate for amnesty must be removed from office is good, from the planet is better
2) Illegal aliens should be denied ALL benefits including but not limited to, health care, education, welfare,  police and fire service. These things are paid for by and for CITIZENS, and should not be wasted on people who shouldn't be here to begin with.
3) Illegal aliens should be denied Constitutional rights, these also were provided by CITIZENS, and at a far higher price. Why should the blood of OUR patriots benefit a bunch of ungrateful foreigners, look at how France thanks us for saving their TWICE in the last 90 years.
4) Illegal aliens caught in this country should be stripped of all reachable assets and dumped across the closest US border,If that country doesn't want them it's not our problem, it's kinder than shooting them although it will cost more.
5) Employers who hire Illegals should be jailed and either their assets sold or the company fined $100,000 per illegal alien.

If I wasn't in a good mood today I would suggest some HARSH penalties.
Singin' to the choir friend, singin' to the choir. How do us pissed off old white guys accomplish your awesome list?
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

tombogan03884

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 10:25:26 PM »
 Depose the foreign born usurping bastard and hang his cronies, to include 75% of Congress and the Senate (including aides), 5 Supreme court Justices , and 1/2 of all state politicians, the rest will take the hint.

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 10:33:47 PM »
Depose the foreign born usurping bastard and hang his cronies, to include 75% of Congress and the Senate (including aides), 5 Supreme court Justices , and 1/2 of all state politicians, the rest will take the hint.
I gotta tell you Tom, the more that you write, the better that I like you. You the man!!!
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk