Author Topic: The Cost of Illegal Immigration  (Read 8916 times)

jerry

• Active Forum Member
  • Life is short, treasure each day
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Cost of Illegal Immigration
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 05:47:59 AM »
My Grandparents immigrated from Germany after WW1 and gave me the freedom that I enjoy to this day with absolutly no effort on my part. I was born into this land a US citizen simply by birth. They did something I'm not sure I would of had the guts to do. Leave a life in a country that you were born in. Travel to a new land on a boat with your life packed into two suitcases,learn a new language, its customs and earn the right to become an American citizen.He did this all by himself with no help from others.Then sent for his wife. Then the two of them hacked out a life in this land with my mother in tow. I often wonder what he would of said about what is going on in this land regarding immigration considering he had to earn the right to be come an citizen of this great country.I have to agree with Jerry on his posting regarding this issue. And I don't believe it to racist in any form. But it seems that lately in our country that if you express your opnion on this subject the way we are doing here today you must be a racist. Wrong! To my grandparents William & Elizabeth I thank you for the sacrifices you had to make so that I can get up every morning with a cup of coffee, watch the news and bitch about whats going on in this great land.

Wisconsin, I wish I could take credit for that post, but Ms Marshal'ette Halloway posted the original.  I just feel the same way.

clayflingythingy

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 09:13:00 AM »

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 02:30:02 PM »
Good read Clay.. Thanks.   What bothers me the most I guess is just how much liberals like McCain. The press, TV media, all encourage comfort with McCain. Like there may be a Clinton/McCain ticket.

I feel very uninvolved in this process, despite my attempts to participate. Like hollering in a hurricane. Spiritually broken and morally bankrupt. I suppose I'll just change to the Democrat Party and get in on the last of the free cheese....

NAH ! Not as long as I can hold my own yard, and that may be all I can do. And wait to see what the future brings.

Mac.

Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

Teresa Heilevang

• The "Other Halloway"
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Forum Member
  • Don't make me call the flying monkeys! DRTV Ranger
    • The Perfect Touch
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 10:58:17 PM »
Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use.

The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Border.

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq .

Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the military.

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot.

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.

Problem solved.
 ;)
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History ! "

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 12:45:42 AM »
I've seen 1st hand what illegal immigration can do to an industry.  Its not pretty. 
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

Sponsor

« Reply #25 on: Today at 06:51:49 PM »

tombogan03884

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 01:12:49 AM »
I've seen 1st hand what illegal immigration can do to an industry.  Its not pretty. 

Please explain ?

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 602
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2008, 03:34:09 AM »
A host can only support a certain number of parasites before the relationship proves fatal to both. They aren't all parasites, I suppose. Some may actually want to stay and participate, a good thing, but those aren't the front page news around here.  Mac.
Want a good explanation of what has been foist upon us by a bunch of damn lawyers, errr, excuse me I meant to say patriotic statesmen otherwise known as U.S. Senators & Congressman (I did this without mentioning the traitor who is president.....oops):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

From DDMack: Insert Quote
"A host can only support a certain number of parasites before the relationship proves fatal to both. They aren't all parasites, I suppose. Some may actually want to stay and participate, a good thing, but those aren't the front page news around here.  Mac." 

Sorry I didn't read this when you posted it...most descriptive Mac.  But...I was out on a job during the time when you posted this...making money to pay taxes so politicians could buy votes and drive their aspirations of power while selling out the United States of America.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

fightingquaker13

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 11:32:58 PM »
Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use.

The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Border.

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq .

Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the military.

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot.

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.

Problem solved.
 ;)
M'llete
This an old post and I am way late to it. But, for the first time, you and I are in 100% agreement politically.
FQ13

Kid Shelleen

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2009, 08:04:05 PM »
I never thought I'd say this, but it's time for a National Identity Card.

We need only legal Americans to vote. If we can stop the illegals from voting, maybe, just maybe the politicians from both parties will stop pandering to and stop paying for all these illegal aliens. We also need to stop this anchor baby BS. Is there any other nation on earth that still does this?
“What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that the people preserve the spirit of resistance?”

Thomas Jefferson, 1787

tombogan03884

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »
I never thought I'd say this, but it's time for a National Identity Card.

We need only legal Americans to vote. If we can stop the illegals from voting, maybe, just maybe the politicians from both parties will stop pandering to and stop paying for all these illegal aliens. We also need to stop this anchor baby BS. Is therre any other nation on earth that still does this?

National Identity card is useless, and another step toward killing what little freedom we have left. State issued ID is supposed to only go to citizens as well, but when verifying citizenship is "profiling" and ruled unconstitutional, WTF good are the requirements. The only answer that will work is to make it so unappealing that these people will stay home and try to fix their own countries instead of coming here and fucjking up ours.
1) Politicians who advocate for amnesty must be removed from office is good, from the planet is better
2) Illegal aliens should be denied ALL benefits including but not limited to, health care, education, welfare,  police and fire service. These things are paid for by and for CITIZENS, and should not be wasted on people who shouldn't be here to begin with.
3) Illegal aliens should be denied Constitutional rights, these also were provided by CITIZENS, and at a far higher price. Why should the blood of OUR patriots benefit a bunch of ungrateful foreigners, look at how France thanks us for saving their TWICE in the last 90 years.
4) Illegal aliens caught in this country should be stripped of all reachable assets and dumped across the closest US border,If that country doesn't want them it's not our problem, it's kinder than shooting them although it will cost more.
5) Employers who hire Illegals should be jailed and either their assets sold or the company fined $100,000 per illegal alien.

If I wasn't in a good mood today I would suggest some HARSH penalties.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk