Author Topic: An Apology to fellow forum members :  (Read 13574 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 888
Re: An Apology to fellow forum members :
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 03:06:55 PM »
Tom,

Don't feel that you need to apologize to me!

Everything I have read posted by you has been consistant and leads me to beleive this is who you are and what you beleive.  I see no reason for you to apologize for openly being who you are, especially when you are responding to or defending against an attack on your moral fiber.

Thanks for being who you are and risking your safety for mine!
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Middle Man

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 03:29:04 PM »

Until Utopia becomes an attainable, sustainable social condition...

Utopia cannot happen in our imperfect world.  Man's own desires and failings will always prevent it.  It is an impossible (fallacious, misguided) dream.
I don't want any part of your change.

McCarthy was right...

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 04:17:57 PM »
Utopia cannot happen in our imperfect world.  Man's own desires and failings will always prevent it.  It is an impossible (fallacious, misguided) dream.

Which is why Ole TAB catches so much flack, but keep swingin' fella. Someone must pursue The Impossible Dream. Just don't expect me to sacrifice my security to prove it can be attained.
Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

jerry

• Active Forum Member
  • Life is short, treasure each day
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 05:11:47 PM »
Mr. Tom,

Please don't feel for one minute that you owe me or any patriotic American an apology.  Thank you for standing up for everything this country was founded for.  If more of us would do that, we would not be in the mess we're in today. 

Like was said earlier, some of us find humor in the way you tear into him.  Opiions are like a$$holes, everyone..., or is it some a$$holes have opinions... oh never mind.

Wheelgun Dunn

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 05:16:48 PM »
Hey, no apology needed!  TAB is just incendiary and you are the extinguisher!  I too am annoyed by his posts as I come here for great firearms info and good 2nd Amendment support as well. 

Also, thanks so much for your service to our country.  I, and many out here appreciate the vets and what you all sacrificed for our country.  THANKS AGAIN!

Wheelgun

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 02:33:58 PM »

Ron J

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 05:35:01 PM »
So ... is there any chance of you two kissing and making up?   :-*  Add a little diversity to the forum?  Haz can make a pitcher or two of margaritas to get ya'all in the mood. 

If you do, keep in mind that this would be one post that we don't want to see any pictures of! 

;)

Hazcat

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »
So ... is there any chance of you two kissing and making up?   :-*  Add a little diversity to the forum?  Haz can make a pitcher or two of margaritas to get ya'all in the mood. 

If you do, keep in mind that this would be one post that we don't want to see any pictures of! 

;)

HEY!  I am NOT a bartender! >:(  Make yer own. ;D
All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted.  Pleeze do not reuse without ritten persimmons  :D

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 84
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 06:46:22 PM »
Tom -

No need to apologize to this non-Vet (draft number 261) either. But a typically classy move on your part to start this thread.

Many of you already know my opinion of Tab, and after the incredible blather he spewed in the post re' his "phrase" that pissed him off (one of many I would guess), the fact is that I will never engage him in a dialogue again so long as he espouses such nonsense. So no problem Tom.

Many of us feel the same way about this site, and it is confirmed when the newbies come onboard and reflect - rather surprised I think - that everyone is just so gosh-darned nice!

So let's continue working to keep it that way. This was a good step.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 06:56:59 PM »

;)
Yeah, why not...I hear it's legal now.
I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

saltydogbk

• Better to die on my feet than live on my knees
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 07:01:14 PM »
Tom -

No need to apologize to this non-Vet (draft number 261) either.

You can never have too many guns, or too much ammo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk