Author Topic: Rassmussen -- 18% of Texans want to sucede  (Read 6604 times)

THE CORONER

• SHOOT STRAIGHT, SHOOT OFTEN, AND PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR SPORT WITH THE FUTURE GENERATIONS.
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • DARKWATER FIREARMS AT WILLOW POINT
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Rassmussen -- 18% of Texans want to sucede
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 03:11:43 PM »
I knew I should have expanded the description, but I had to get to something.  I travel across the country and know there are great people everywhere, I should have expanded that thought which was there has been an erosion of economic production in those areas, which accompanies the unemployment we're seeing...in it's place we do see the banker's stuffing their pockets, the politicians making hay, and then the politician's faithful wealthy liberal rabble characterized as a poet.

Sorry to get you stirred up, that was my fault and not my intention.  You seized upon and expanded to the thoughts I left out.  My feelings, and I think yours are (as explained in another post) that this Napolitano-like fascist insanity is not polarizing states, it is polarizing people.  Yes, we are alike. 

The liberals revel in diversity...but focus on division to create the victim which enables their empowerment.  They are, as should now be apparent to everyone, have either begun to believe their own BS or have been replaced by a generation that has believed the BS they were fed growing up.

No harm done.  I would just rather fight beside you, than against you brother.  We're all in this together.  M25 is entitled to his opinion.  I do understand his feelings as being a secessionist by his own recognition as well.  I just think we need to do it on national level.  Not per state.  Maybe the starting of a website that can be spammed to other forums would be an idea.  However, we open ourselves up to the ivy league, political wannabe, ass injected silverspooners, leftist pukes to invade and defamate our cause.  Soon the Feds will add us to a list of threats to homeland security, and call us vigilantes, extremists, or gun toting haters.  There's got to be a way we could reach out to others around the country?  But who would we be inviting?  Maybe the same people I just listed.  No clear cut idea on how.  But in any event, I would like us to do it collectively, not separately.  Thanks for being a human being Rastus!  Appreciate it!
CORONER - SAVAGE 350 SECURITY 12 GA. SHOTGUN
TOETAGGER - WINCHESTER MODEL 94, .30-30
VINDICATOR - RUGER LCP .380 ACP
WIDOWMAKER - RUGER SINGLE SUPER SIX 3-SCREW .22
PLINKALOTER - HERITAGE ROUGH RIDER .22 COMBO 6.5" BRL
BUCKEYE FIREARMS MEMBER
NRA MEMBER

"Governments don't live together, people live together.  With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight.  Well, I've come to give you either one.  Or get either one from you."  Josie Wales

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »
Coroner, it's always been in my mind an across the nation grass roots, if you would, feeling of alienation.  We're being marginalized by ridicule and demonized by rhetoric of leftists liberals who are using time proven fascist tools. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2009, 09:15:49 PM »
Tom,

Are you some kind of genius or something?  You my friend, have just hit the nail on the head!  And you sir, are correct.  However, I want this to be known as well.  Not all ivy league, political wannabe, ass injected silverspooners, and liberal leftist (I'm gonna puke) are from the north.  I'm sure you'll find that they come from the south, east, and west also.  As you said, this isn't 1860 anymore.
Well wrote, well done.  I knew there was a reason I enjoy your posts.  Hey, you got any ideas on how to fund building a wall along our southern border?  LOL!!!

Confiscated assets of deported illegal aliens  ;D

Coroner, it's always been in my mind an across the nation grass roots, if you would, feeling of alienation.  We're being marginalized by ridicule and demonized by rhetoric of leftists liberals and using time proven fascist tools. 

Well said

No harm done.  I would just rather fight beside you, than against you brother.  We're all in this together.  M25 is entitled to his opinion.  I do understand his feelings as being a secessionist by his own recognition as well.  I just think we need to do it on national level.  Not per state.  Maybe the starting of a website that can be spammed to other forums would be an idea.  However, we open ourselves up to the ivy league, political wannabe, ass injected silverspooners, leftist pukes to invade and defamate our cause.  Soon the Feds will add us to a list of threats to homeland security, and call us vigilantes, extremists, or gun toting haters.  There's got to be a way we could reach out to others around the country?  But who would we be inviting?  Maybe the same people I just listed.  No clear cut idea on how.  But in any event, I would like us to do it collectively, not separately.  Thanks for being a human being Rastus!  Appreciate it!

They already do

You just did ;D

runstowin

• Thomas Jefferson: “Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just”
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2009, 10:14:20 PM »
tombogan: This well financed social elite is our true enemy, the ones we must defeat are those who who consider themselves "citizens of the world"
That's right the few, the proud, are jerking us around like rag dolls.
Rights are like muscles, when they are not exercised they atrophy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk