Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 772293 times)

SIG229DAK

• Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #250 on: November 20, 2007, 09:42:31 PM »
 ;D Thanks Sigluvr,

Indeed, Happy Thanksgiving ta all American's everywhere  :D

BTW - God bless our troops !  ;)
HaroldB

LaMott Cowan

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #251 on: November 25, 2007, 03:50:33 PM »
I love the info I get from this site. I am not very good with computers & hardly ever check my e-mail. But I always check out whats new on this site. thanks guys

sigluvr

• Believer in Civil Defense & 2nd Ammendment
  • Forum Member
  • The shooter
    • My Yahoo 360 Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #252 on: November 25, 2007, 05:13:46 PM »
Now it's get ready for Christmas time folks.  Thanksgiving is over.  Everyone put in your orders soon for your favorite handgun.  Sig, S&W, Para, etc.  Don't forget those wheel guns too, . . . S&W 686, Ruger, Colt, etc.

I'm putting in my order for a Colt Python .357 mag w/4" barrel.  KOOOOOOL !!
If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.

mjsull

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #253 on: November 25, 2007, 08:07:19 PM »
Hi All, I'm another newcomer to firearms and this site. I'm glad I found it and look forward to learning from all of you. I've got my TIVO set to record all the shows now  :)

My interests are personal defense, CCW, and target shooting.

Michael
Henderson, NV

sfmittel

• Old Guy
  • Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #254 on: November 28, 2007, 06:10:35 PM »
Hi, all.  I finally got around to joining the forum.  I'm a big fan of Michael's show - Tivo is a blessing.  I've been shooting for 30+ years, much of it competitively.  I'm working on my second firearms collection (the first had to go - divorces are like that).  Happy to be here; hell, at my age, I'm happy to be anywhere. 

I had to drop out of shooting and most other sports a while back.  I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, and recovery from surgery took a while.  I was given a 50% chance of not living more than five years after surgery.  That was ten years ago, so I'm on my second lifetime and trying to make the most of it.

I just bought my eighth SIG, and I bought myself an early Christmas present: a Les Baer Ultimate Varmint in 6.5 Grendel.  So I'll be ready for the zombies when they attack my neighborhood.  Anyway, happy to be part of a new family.
NRA Benefactor Life Member, USCCA Member, ARFCOM Life Member, GlockTalk Life Member, Harley rider

Sponsor

« Reply #255 on: Today at 09:04:33 AM »

jaybet

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member, DRTV Ranger, Guitar Player
    • Bluebone- Burnin' and Smokin'
  • Liked:
« Reply #255 on: November 29, 2007, 07:04:24 AM »
I just bought my eighth SIG, and I bought myself an early Christmas present: a Les Baer Ultimate Varmint in 6.5 Grendel. 

Welcome!
I was curious which Sigs you have. I have only two, but I'm definitely a fan.
We love pictures here.

I got the blues as my companion.

www.bluebone.net

tumblebug

« Reply #256 on: November 29, 2007, 08:12:18 AM »
 I hear SIG's are great on ZOMBIES.WELCOME LURKERS.

LURKING LURKING LURKING see them dogies LURKUNG       RAWHIDE

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #257 on: November 29, 2007, 10:34:40 AM »
Been a member for a while now and posted a few things so I thought I would intro myself.  I'm retired and have time to shoot but not a lot of money to buy much new - just look and maybe test someone elses new toys.  I have been shooting most of my life off and on and competing (USPSA, IDPA and etc.) for over 25 years.  Reloading that long too.  Am partial to 1911's but am open to the new TT (Tactical Tupperware).  Have opinions (strong or otherwise) on almost everything and a little knowledge - very dangerous.  Have made a lot of mistakes.

Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
« Reply #258 on: November 29, 2007, 12:11:53 PM »

Have made a lot of mistakes.

I like you already! A man who has never made a mistake is dangerous. A man who has made mistakes and doesn't acknowledge it is VERY dangerous.

Welcome to the forum!
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

ellis4538

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #259 on: November 29, 2007, 01:56:28 PM »
Thanks Don, good to be aboard.  What have you done to MB?  He keeps mentioning your name!
Used to be "The only thing to FEAR was FEAR ITSELF", nowadays "The only thing to FEAR is GETTING CAUGHT!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk