Author Topic: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote  (Read 43474 times)

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 890
Re: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2016, 11:55:32 AM »
I picked up on something listening to the big date between Hillary and Tim yesterday:

Hillary went on and on about Trump's comment that he is the only one that can fix our problems.  Sounds arrogant I agree.  However, this is out of context!  He was comparing himself to others running for President and the qualifications of each of them, not that he would be a Lone Ranger or dictator.

This is where Hillary took the next step movement of putting her $5,000 shoe in her mouth.  She had just finished talking about how strong and brave Tim was, and how he stood up to everybody and used his Executive Order to get things done when no one else would.  She continued to talk about how Trump would be a dictator and anti-democracy for being a one man show, and doing it all alone.

Wait a minute!  The DNC is relying on Pres. BHO and his Executive Orders, she just praised Tim for his use of Executive Order, and she says that Trump would be a dictator ???
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 459
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2016, 03:04:16 PM »
I picked up on something listening to the big date between Hillary and Tim yesterday:

Hillary went on and on about Trump's comment that he is the only one that can fix our problems.  Sounds arrogant I agree.  However, this is out of context!  He was comparing himself to others running for President and the qualifications of each of them, not that he would be a Lone Ranger or dictator.

This is where Hillary took the next step movement of putting her $5,000 shoe in her mouth.  She had just finished talking about how strong and brave Tim was, and how he stood up to everybody and used his Executive Order to get things done when no one else would.  She continued to talk about how Trump would be a dictator and anti-democracy for being a one man show, and doing it all alone.

Wait a minute!  The DNC is relying on Pres. BHO and his Executive Orders, she just praised Tim for his use of Executive Order, and she says that Trump would be a dictator ???

And then, you can take all of that and salt it over with the fact they have banned their party chairwoman, (Debbie Wasserman Shultz), from even speaking at their own convention! The highest ranking Democrat won't be given the microphone. All because of the whole E-Mail scandal. (That's E-Mail scandal #2 for the Dems). What does that tell you? And then there is the problem with the 40,000+  people who are prepared to march in protest of Clinton, along with how the Dems have treated Sanders.

I wouldn't be surprised to see several Bernie supporters move to Trumps corner, after Hillary and the Dems have $h!t all over them. And they thought the Republicans were going to have trouble at their convention. It was like a Monastery Retreat compared to this turd fest. This whole thing may end up in a fist fight before it's over. You can't make up $h!t like this!

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2016, 03:22:17 PM »
It's worse than I thought. Now they've kicked her ass out for good. What a disaster!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/24/wasserman-schultz-to-step-down-as-dnc-chairwoman-amid-email-scandal.html

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2016, 03:33:10 PM »

I think it was the same venue when Tim says, "You can count on Hillary to be there when you need her."

I threw up, and not just in my mouth, thinking about Amb. Stevens and how HRC was there for him...  NOT. 

Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2016, 03:52:23 PM »
I think it was the same venue when Tim says, "You can count on Hillary to be there when you need her."

I threw up, and not just in my mouth, thinking about how Amb. Stevens and how HRC was there for him...  NOT.

It sure was! 

I started making a list of those who have counted on her and now get flowers above their heads at the end of May each year.

A comment was made about Trump's values.  They (not Hillary) pointed to his children and stated "you can't fake good kids.  The kids talked about working their way up from the bottom, doing the most low of low for a wage, learning trades like all the other workers, and fighting to make their way.  I don't know all the details, but a billionaire who could hand his children anything they ever dreamed of who has a daughter who designs and markets clothes that are affordable - a $135 dollar (retail) that she can wear when introducing her father as a candidate for President of the United States.  Hillary wants to compare this to her daughter who lives a fantasy life, in an arranged marriage, and a nearly seven figure salary for a feel good foundation days after graduating from college.

This is going to be a long ugly and painful battle where we need people who have a basic ability to read, listen, and comprehend.  There are a lot of sound bites and half stories being tossed already, and the bare assed sheeple, with their heads in the sand and tender areas exposed, are getting sucked deeper and deeper every day.

If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #75 on: Today at 11:17:58 AM »

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2016, 04:53:23 PM »
A dream come true is Sanders gets so pissed off as these degrading E-Mails keep emerging, that he withdraws his support for the Hildabeast, and runs as an Independent. That automatically gives the keys to the White House to Trump. He's got absolutely nothing to lose. Or else he can train wreck the entire election, walk away, and give it to Trump. No better way to get back at that sinister b!tch.

alfsauve

• Semper Vigilantes
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2016, 07:15:14 PM »
No better way to get back at that sinister b!tch.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.   I fell uplifted right now. 

GO, Bernie, GO.
Will work for ammo
USAF MAC 437th MAW 1968-1972

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2016, 07:23:17 PM »
Just had CNN on as I pack the truck up for an early departure this evening, and the DFL is quaking over a possible Cruz like speech or even worse.  It is nice to see them shaking in fear rather than lecturing about how superior and well organized they are than us common ignorant folk.

tombogan03884

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2016, 05:58:08 AM »
I dream of Bernie splitting he party.
That's how Lincoln became the first Republican president.
It's why I keep saying voting 3rd party is for chumps and traitors.
 The only purpose for the election would be to see just HOW badly the dems get beat, becuase a Trump victory would be assured.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2016, 08:30:39 AM »
I dream of Bernie splitting he party.

That will never happen. And it is precisely the reason why I have changed my position. I woke up and looked at facts, instead of buying into all of this bull$h!t. As much as it pains me to say this, this whole thread is why we're going to lose this election..... Yet again. "To Vote For Trump, Or Not To Vote". The Democrats do not question the integrity, honesty, or even the ability of their candidate. They vote for him or her no matter what. No matter how dishonest. No matter how unqualified. No matter how poor of a job they've done in the past. None of it matters in the least. On election day they will vote for them.

Now look at the Republicans. In every election they pick apart their own guy, as bad or worse than the opposition does. You still have a slew of important Republicans that are against Trump. As well as a lot of voters. They are their own worst enemy. They somehow think a Presidential election is some type of political smorgasbord.  Or else they just stay home. They did it with McCain. They did it with Romney. Now they're doing it with Trump. It's ridiculous. The Dems could run anyone, and they would win against this kind of political insanity. Even if the Democratic voters don't like the candidate, they always hate the Republican more, and will stand in the pouring rain to vote for the Democrat. Regardless of who it is.

I have lost any and all faith in the Republicans because of this. Hillary is going to win. And she is going to win HUGE. The reason? Political loyalty supersedes political intelligence. Any time, all the time. You've got countless election results that prove it beyond a doubt. The Republican districts are shrinking, while the Democratic base is constantly expanding. Regardless of how badly the Democrats perform. Look at Detroit and Chicago if you need proof. Think of it as war. When is the last time someone won a war by "holding their ground"? If you don't advance your position, YOU WILL LOSE. All the Republicans do is politically walk backwards.

Democrats are loyal to their candidate. If Hillary dropped dead today. And they brought Joe Biden out of mothballs, HE WOULD BEAT TRUMP. Because it would not change a single Democratic vote. He wouldn't lose a single one. Until the dumb ass Republicans realize this, they will never win another Presidential election. An idiots vote counts just as much as the most politically astute voter on Earth. The Republicans STILL have not figured out this is a numbers game. Democrats are not "winning" these elections. The Republicans are throwing them away. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk