Author Topic: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote  (Read 43020 times)

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
Re: To Vote for Trump or Not to Vote
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2020, 09:03:17 PM »
Compromise is for fools and losers. No good idea is improved by allowing traitors and fools to have input .
There is no excuse for continuing with bad ideas just because their consequences have been lessened.
  when its compromise  or lose  everything.  You are bette r off compromising.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2020, 08:48:12 AM »
Your telling that to some one who walked away from 40 years of life over a matter of principle.
I've always been an "All or Nothing" sort of person.

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2020, 12:02:50 PM »
Your telling that to some one who walked away from 40 years of life over a matter of principle.
I've always been an "All or Nothing" sort of person.
  i agree lots of things are black and white.  That being said, having spent the better part of 20 years dealing with the government.  You have to compromise,  its better for them too use lube, than stick it in dry. 

Funny, every time i put my foot down with the .gov.  some lawyer loses thier licsense/ suspended, but magicly never gets fired.

I swear i dont gp out of my way to find these people.  I just attract them some how.   I even had a firend send me some biz cards that say " professional thrid party employee trainer"  on them.   It is something i am very good, i have tons of exp with it.

If the coast guard tuaght  me anything its give the chain of command 1 chance, then go as high up the food chain you can go.  Stand back and watch thr fire works.   It does not matter if they are in the same chain of command  or not.   No co likes a call from another department asking why thier department is bugging him.   I may or may not have had a DRML (  rear admiral lower half) in my back pocket.    Its not what you know, its who you know.   Even better when he was in charge of the inter branch sprot teams and you were the 1st person to pin every other miltarys branchs wrestlers in the 1st round in a tournament.   

;D
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2020, 03:02:42 PM »
My working theory has always been I can do any damned thing I can arrange the paperwork for,
 and lawyers are not there to tell you what you can and can't do, but to explain how to do as you please with out going to jail.

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 853
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2020, 04:12:04 PM »
There are some things that are varying shades of gray, but there are also black and white.

When I start talking politics with people I explain that I am not a party line person.  I actually test out as a Libertarian, and in following those in office it is confirmed.  I stand firm that everyone needs to look at the issues and rate them against their own philosophy:  What are the likes and dislikes, what are important and not so important, and what are the drop dead issues (you can't have more than one of these, so you need to look at is as a class or items).

To me a drop dead issue is make or break, and I won't cross the line on it.  Important is almost as strong, but if I am going to accept compromise I do it in who I chose, not how I will expect them to give away, and likes and dislikes are frills that don't really matter - Colored lights decorating the White House, brown shoes with black suit, number of flags on the stage or a flag pin on the lapel.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #135 on: Today at 07:26:48 AM »

Timothy

« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2020, 04:55:44 PM »
My philosophy is to never, ever vote for a democrat, never!

That party has never represented my thought process and never will!

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 563
« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2020, 07:16:45 PM »
My philosophy is to never, ever vote for a democrat, never!

That party has never represented my thought process and never will!

Yeah, what Timothy said.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

tombogan03884

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2020, 08:07:13 PM »
Every time I read about any form of historic scum baggery  it always starts with people democrats adore.
They claim to hate Hitler but they copy his methods to the letter. Including the anti-Semitic hatred of Israel, something shared by Communists as well as Nazi's.
I don't vote to put a Republican in office.
 I vote to keep democrats out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk