Author Topic: Biden End of Presidency Pool  (Read 14014 times)

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
Re: Biden End of Presidency Pool
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2021, 11:15:03 AM »
I think most of his appearances on TV are in front of a green screen.

That would not surprise me at all.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1048
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2021, 11:45:54 AM »
That would not surprise me at all.

An old friend of mine is a computer programmer by profession. He has sent me several things he has spotted off-hand in some of the videos. He sent me one that he copied, but it's un-linkable so I can't upload it here. It shows O'Biden at one of his rare press outings and it looks like his mouth is moving like a CGI image.

Here is a video that uses the same technology my friend has told me about.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

Jim Kennedy-ar154me

• Top Forum Member
  • NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1448
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2021, 01:29:02 PM »
Here is a video that uses the same technology my friend has told me about.

The problem is that I hate that S.O.B. so much I can't watch the video without shooting my monitor.
The time for action is upon us and the enemy is at our gates. Let us not allow them one more inch of advancement but instead throw them through the gates of Hell.

tombogan03884

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2021, 03:21:50 PM »
The problem is that I hate that S.O.B. so much I can't watch the video without shooting my monitor.

And I've got a gun to try.
The temptation would just be to much .   ;D

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 887
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2021, 06:38:23 PM »
The term is "matting."  We know it more today as "greenscreen."

My thoughts:  They have done the microphones in front of a greenscreen, and then blend the two.

I learned the technique when we lived in California.  As a family we would go to Universal Studios, NBC and CBS.  You can learn a lot taking tours of everyday things.  When I was in Jr. High I remembered what I learned there, and along with a couple friends we did this during a school project.

I don't know how they do it with digital, but with film it was a double exposure using a green filter on the camera.  From time to time the person in front of the greenscreen would have green in their wardrobe, and then the other objects would show up where it wasn't supposed to.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

Sponsor

« Reply #65 on: Today at 11:46:20 AM »

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 583
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2021, 07:41:33 PM »
It has been a while since anyone posted here.  One thing is certain...Biden has at least a touch, if not full blown, dementia. 
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2021, 08:11:16 AM »
I think we're into the territory of the second hypothesis I put forward, namely that they will carry him for 3+ years, and then dump him so the ho can take over AND get 2 terms. They didn't count on the ho being so damn unlikeable and totally incompetent.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

TAB

• DRTV Rangers
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 92
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2021, 08:34:10 AM »
It has been a while since anyone posted here.  One thing is certain...Biden has at least a touch, if not full blown, dementia.

Its not full blown, but it will be with in the next few years.   If he survives, he will pretty much never be seen in public again after his term is over.

As bad as he is camel toe is worse.
I always break all the clay pigeons,  some times its even with lead.

tombogan03884

« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2021, 12:51:03 PM »
I think it's hilarious that the dems biggest hurdle is other dems.   ::)
AOC is correct, F#ck the moderates, it wasn't moderates, or independents that got them elected, it was the radical left.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2021, 03:02:29 PM »
AOC is correct, F#ck the moderates, it wasn't moderates, or independents that got them elected, it was the radical left.

And the NYT today is telling Dems to back off the radical leftist crap, not because it's so wrong, but because it will help them get elected. THEN they can do all of the radical leftist crap once they're safely in office. I mean, it's not like anyone is going to stop them.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk