Author Topic: Biden End of Presidency Pool  (Read 13197 times)

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
Re: Biden End of Presidency Pool
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2021, 11:27:28 AM »
I missed it too, but it must've been a sh*t-show because even yahoo news was posting stories that fact-checked him as making both wrong and grossly over exaggerated statements.

My point previously, it is the beginning of showing the country just how "sick" (using whatever definition you want) he is and needs to be replaced. That's why I thought one possibility is that it will happen within 6 months of inauguration. I'm still there.

With the damage that has already been wrought by Biden, and with 3+ years of Kamala, there will be little left, and what is will be addressed in the next 4 years of Kamala. They won't need the 2.5 years of Biden and 11.5 of Kamala as has been posited, they only need the 8 of Biden/Harris to achieve the destruction of this country as we once knew it.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

tombogan03884

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2021, 02:25:08 PM »
That's why you lost.
You naïve provincials think it's about trashing the country.
You never will figure out it's about GETTING, and KEEPING, POWER.
The reason you lost is because you took guns to protests to make a statement about "Your Rights".
The Democrats took them to shoot cops and Crackers like you.
The democrats didn't take the country,
 You gave it to them.

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 567
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2021, 07:33:02 PM »
2nd in the replacement line.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2021, 09:48:31 PM »
I have been paying attention, off and on, to the strange things with Biden:

1.  He has not done a press conference - Prepared speeches, but no Q&A
2.  A couple weeks ago he spoke and asked permission to take questions at the end, and they cut the feed
3.  You never see him alone - Harris is always just behind one shoulder or beside him
4.  And the biggest one, Wednesday, during a tele-prompter read speech, he referred to Harris as "President Harris."

I believe we are witnessing the control someone has over him.  As I, and many others, have said, he was only on the ticket to get Harris in office, and not only are his days numbered, but he is being gripped and controlled like the tool he is.  We called BHO a Post Turtle, but this guy not only is the definition of post turtle, he is the gold plated version.  I wonder if the workers in Batesville, MS have that Presidential Marsellus casket polished and ready to ship to D.C..
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2021, 03:19:08 AM »
Yesterday he stumbled and fell 3 times going up the stairs to Air Force One. This clown is running on one cylinder.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/19/biden-falls-as-he-climbs-up-stairs-to-air-force-one/

Sponsor

« Reply #55 on: Today at 01:25:26 PM »

BAC

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2021, 04:01:32 AM »
Yesterday he stumbled and fell 3 times going up the stairs to Air Force One. This clown is running on one cylinder.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/19/biden-falls-as-he-climbs-up-stairs-to-air-force-one/

MikeBjerum

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 865
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2021, 08:46:28 PM »
I was just reading an article in The Washington Post about racism.  VP Harris was the focus.  Two photos from her trip to Atlanta caught my attention:  First was the generic these two do where one is speaking and the other is six feet back and seen over the speaker's right shoulder.  In this one Pres. Biden has his head slumped down in a weak posture, almost like he is asleep on his feet; Second photo is of the Pres. and V.P. walking.  Biden once again has his head slumped forward, and Harris is behind, to the left, and has her hand on his back between his shoulder blades.  It reminds me of a child helping and comforting their aging parent.

Tick, tick, tick.  We are getting closer with each passing event.  She never leaves him alone in these public settings, and the media does not attempt to hide his physical weakness, while the party does not let him go off script.
If I appear taller than other men it is because I am standing on the shoulders of others.

tombogan03884

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2021, 09:57:45 PM »
She never leaves him alone in these public settings,

Given his history would you ?
For that matter, are you the type of A hole who would drop the crazy uncle in random places and see if he found his way home ?   ;D
Gives a new meaning to "Where's Waldo?"   ;D
Leads to some hilarious possibilities, but even I'm not aHole enough to go there.   ;D  ;D
I live in the center of a city of 25,000, It's random places we don't have enough of.

Pathfinder

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger -- NRA Life Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 82
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2021, 06:48:00 AM »
... and the media does not attempt to hide his physical weakness, while the party does not let him go off script.

It may be worse than that. Biden was shown walking down the driveway toward a "cluster" of reporters (never seen but a cluster of microphones were clearly in the picture. He was asked 1 question, which he emphatically answered then walked off.

Only problem was, watch his hands as he approached - they moved THROUGH the microphones, almost as if they were video-shopped (I don't know the correct term) into the video after the event. Remember, none of the reporters were actually shown on camera.

My guess? This was staged, there was 1 WH staffer with a prepared question and he had been coached on the answer carefully, and choreographed through the whole episode, with the mikes edited in after the fact. This to show he is NOT in dementia, perhaps to continue the lie a little longer as Kamala puts all her ducks in a row behind the scenes.

Link: https://flyheight.com/videos/75lpx0

Watch at 10-13 seconds.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do this to others and I require the same from them"

J.B. Books

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2021, 11:12:11 AM »
It may be worse than that. Biden was shown walking down the driveway toward a "cluster" of reporters (never seen but a cluster of microphones were clearly in the picture. He was asked 1 question, which he emphatically answered then walked off.

Only problem was, watch his hands as he approached - they moved THROUGH the microphones, almost as if they were video-shopped (I don't know the correct term) into the video after the event. Remember, none of the reporters were actually shown on camera.

My guess? This was staged, there was 1 WH staffer with a prepared question and he had been coached on the answer carefully, and choreographed through the whole episode, with the mikes edited in after the fact. This to show he is NOT in dementia, perhaps to continue the lie a little longer as Kamala puts all her ducks in a row behind the scenes.

Link: https://flyheight.com/videos/75lpx0

Watch at 10-13 seconds.

I think most of his appearances on TV are in front of a green screen.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk