Author Topic: Fred will not be the nominee  (Read 7696 times)

Rastus

• Mindlessness Fuels Tyranny
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 585
Re: Fred will not be the nominee
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 09:31:29 PM »
Majer, you are the man!  What you told them was great.  The Republican party layed off 150-200 people who solicited for them and blamed it on old equipment as opposed to their failure to support U.S. border security.  You are hitting them where it hurts and I bet they are listening.

The Republican party is sorta like......like what someone here has for his avatar statement, a head in the sand leaves the butt sticking up.  You can dress it up, you can call it something different, you can put perfume on it....but it's still gonna stink...sort of like the guys the Republican party are trotting out for us to vote for (Mitsy and Rudely come to mind immediately).

And, if you don't mind I'd like to steal the "Dem Lite" from you.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
-William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)
                                                                                                                               Avoid subjugation, join the NRA!

DDMac

• Proudly Bald On
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 05:32:45 AM »
Hey Majer, same tactic here. We get about 6 calls a day wanting contributions (in NC). If I'm not home, the answer phone clearly enunciates our support for Fred, By God, Thompson! But even a miracle victory there does not fix the Congress. Lots of work to do. And the Sheep graze on..    Mac.
Standing up for your Right to lay down suppressive fire since 1948!

DonWorsham

• MWAG
  • Top Forum Member
  • I feel more like I do now than I ever did
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 08:02:36 AM »
Should he not be the nominee, I intend to write in Fred's name on the ballot in November (assuming that's an option on the Ohio ballot). Otherwise it really doesn't matter much who wins.
Don Worsham
Varied Movements Performed Intensely

Bitstream

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 10:54:02 PM »
Should he not be the nominee, I intend to write in Fred's name on the ballot in November (assuming that's an option on the Ohio ballot). Otherwise it really doesn't matter much who wins.

Sounds like a plan to me!

Rthomps

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 03:56:23 PM »
Fred has thrown in the towel as of today... I wonder if he will name a candidate that he will support. It sucks but that's politics.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 11:33:12 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk