Author Topic: Fullauto's BDay!  (Read 6773 times)

Big Frank

• NRA Benefactor Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1073
Re: Fullauto's BDay!
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 05:21:27 PM »
Happy Birthday FullAuto.
""It may be laid down as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every Citizen who enjoys the protection of a free Government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at a Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency." - George Washington. Letter to Alexander Hamilton, Friday, May 02, 1783

THE RIGHT TO BUY WEAPONS IS THE RIGHT TO BE FREE - A. E. van Vogt, The Weapon Shops of Isher

Johnny Bravo

• NRA Life Member
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2009, 05:54:08 PM »

Hope you have a good one!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 07:38:39 PM »
Thank you all! You all are great and I really like coming here. I always learn so much more than I pass on, it almost seems unfair.

I had a wonderful birthday. I took off early from work and went to the range! It was nice to get out and think about nothing but working the trigger, getting the gun in the target-eye-line, etc.

I haven't had the chance to do any serious practice in about three weeks and it showed. But I figure an off day of shooting is much better than my best day at work anytime....  ;D

That picture from Phil really has me thinking.....A few cold ones would not be bad to cap off the day....

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 07:41:52 PM »
Happy Birthday FullAuto, may you have many more.
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

m25operator

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »
Hope I'm not too late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ETC... :D :D :D :D[/color]
" The Pact, to defend, if not TO AVENGE '  Tarna the Tarachian.

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:08:06 PM »

CJS3

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 08:08:57 PM »
Happy Birthday!
and many more........
Children, pets, and slaves are taken care of. Free Men take care of themselves.

BAC

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 08:59:00 PM »
Happy birthday, FA!   8) 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk