Author Topic: Interesting article from Suarez  (Read 15010 times)

tombogan03884

Re: Interesting article from Suarez
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2010, 04:19:29 PM »
So let me get this str8, you advise because of your "contractor" friend that "says' they run optics on their fighting pistols to do what? First of all I call bull shit on this. No one runs optics on fighting pistols. outside the realm of iron sites there are things called "rifles" . So unless I'm missing something ...............and besides as far as WT goes , I'm not drinking the cool aid.

2 things, I ain't "advising sh!t. I'm simply posting something I found interesting.
2nd,  If you read the damned article you would see that very few people OUTSIDE OF GAMES, ARE using pistol optics so ,unlike you, Suarez is keeping an open mind and looking into it.

Tyler Durden

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2010, 04:50:40 PM »
I glady invite any of these folks from Warrior talk to an USPSA/IDPA/Steel Challenge match....with or without their red dot equipped pistols.

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 05:03:54 PM »
2 things, I ain't "advising sh!t. I'm simply posting something I found interesting.
2nd,  If you read the damned article you would see that very few people OUTSIDE OF GAMES, ARE using pistol optics so ,unlike you, Suarez is keeping an open mind and looking into it.

Been there and done that Tom, most of what you hear or believe on WT is BS. And no one is using optics on their fighting pistols. Gabe and his little tag along doggies are just wannabees. There are a few people on his forum that stay because they make MONEY . FROM THE ASSOCIATION.  get over it and move on. I thought you were more perceptive than this.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

LoveMyXds

• cogito ergo boom
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2010, 06:35:37 PM »
So let me get this str8, you advise because of your "contractor" friend that "says' they run optics on their fighting pistols to do what? First of all I call bull shit on this. No one runs optics on fighting pistols. outside the realm of iron sites there are things called "rifles" . So unless I'm missing something ...............and besides as far as WT goes , I'm not drinking the cool aid.
Try going to Warriortalk.com and just read what Suarez has to say or do a search for Gabe Suarez on Youtube or even better read some of his stuff... before you start with the flaming... If Suarez says someone is a "good to go" guy, he's a pretty serious dude. I personally think Gabe is one of the best and most realistic tactical trainers out there for about any type of combat...

Scott
"Stripping motivated people of their dignity and rubbing their noses in it is a very bad idea."

tombogan03884

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2010, 07:45:49 PM »
 In fact, as an LA area cop he actually has experience with shooting incidents.
 Never mind LovemyXDs, 2How is a pinhead sometimes, I think it's called "selective reading".

Sponsor

« Reply #15 on: Today at 09:27:08 PM »

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2010, 07:52:19 PM »
Cmon people, no body believes Gabes BS and hype . I was banned there for putting forth my believes. so go and drink , and have a great time. Find a good forum like one that has real world  people there. ICCF.

tombogan03884

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2010, 07:58:04 PM »
 Both Tyler AND 2How bad mouthing the site ? May I should check it out.

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2010, 08:04:37 PM »
Both Tyler AND 2How bad mouthing the site ? May I should check it out.

Do want you want pal ,WT is all about money and power. Yeah he was a street cop, you might want to check into that;. lots of better men than him wont associate with him.

Timothy

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 08:19:59 PM »
I think what they're refering to is Suarez's conviction for fraud some years back and spending a year or so in LA lockup for pleading guilty.  Santa Monica cop from a quick google.....

Other than that, don't know shite about him.  How he can own a firearm being a convicted felon is the question.  Maybe a misdemeanor?

fullautovalmet76

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 08:31:15 PM »
I think what they're refering to is Suarez's conviction for fraud some years back and spending a year or so in LA lockup for pleading guilty.  Santa Monica cop from a quick google.....

Other than that, don't know shite about him.  How he can own a firearm being a convicted felon is the question.  Maybe a misdemeanor?

He plead guilty to a misdemeanor, was fined, and spent 8 months in jail. Here's the link to the story:
http://www.smdp.com/134687.112116body.lasso?lookyear=2002&lookmonth=7

Go to 7/17/2002 and look on page 6.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk