Author Topic: Pistol Grip Shotguns  (Read 18416 times)

Combat Diver

• De Oppresso Liber
  • Very Active Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pistol Grip Shotguns
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2010, 10:49:09 PM »
Carlton,

That 5.56mm bandoleer that you have looks like the one out of the MOLLE ruck.  If it is you should be able to put 2 USGI mags in each slot.  I've got one just like it loaded with 6 mags for a run and grab.

CD
Iraq: 91,03,04,05,06,08,09,15 & 16' Afghanistan: 09,10,11,14 & 17'

Cutter68CB

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2010, 11:07:41 PM »
Carlton,

That 5.56mm bandoleer that you have looks like the one out of the MOLLE ruck.  If it is you should be able to put 2 USGI mags in each slot.  I've got one just like it loaded with 6 mags for a run and grab.

CD
CD,
       You got it! Problem is I don't have any USGI mags. Gave them all to my younger brother when I bought about 36 Pmags.
I have 2 of these and the other I had to buy some extra female snaps to adjust for the Pmags size. But it will hold 6 Pmags with the dust cover on either end. They are great to have!!! Stay safe over there!!!

Here's a pic of the other one I have...                                                         Carlton
(Prepare for the Worst and Don't always expect the Best!!!)

Walter45Auto

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2010, 12:11:19 AM »
.......the 649 is a .38 spl,.....

My 649 is a .357........... ;D
"If You seek to do me harm, I don't care about your past." - Michael Bane

blackwolfe

• A Simple Man
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2010, 12:54:08 AM »
Carlton,

CD

Where can you get these bandoliers?
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. "    Abraham Lincoln

Wolfe

Cutter68CB

• Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2010, 01:33:58 AM »
Where can you get these bandoliers?
     Here is where I found the Bandoleers. http://cgi.ebay.com/6-MAG-MOLLE-II-Bandolier-Bandoleer-Coyote-SDS-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ390148385002QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5ad6a7e8ea...
     But if you look a little more, you can find them for half that price and in other patterns...
                                                                                                                                  Carlton
(Prepare for the Worst and Don't always expect the Best!!!)

Sponsor

« Reply #35 on: Today at 12:30:14 AM »

Rob10ring

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2010, 01:35:49 AM »
Fuzzdaddy, the 649 is a .38 spl, the 940 is a 9mm. The 940 uses full moon clips like the 625.

Them is nice! I wish I could find one of those 940's around here.

WatchManUSA

• NRA Life Member - Join the NRA!
  • Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2010, 10:47:58 AM »
I'm actually pretty good with a pistol gripped shotgun at common in the house distance. If I have the whole family gathered in one place, I don't need it, but I've got a tight stairway with 2 turns and it is easier to navigate it with the shorter gun, than my longer Benelli.

I've got a tactical cruiser in desert camo. Mostly, it's just fun. I've shot clay pigeons with it just for fun too.

Just as an asside, I just found out that when a NICS check is made on "shotguns" with a pistol grip without a stock is not classified as a "Long Gun" (rifle or shotgun).  Actually, Other, needs to be checked on the 4473 form.
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies." (Groucho Marx)

2HOW

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2010, 11:28:05 AM »
I have a Winchester 1300 9 shot 12 Ga. pistol grip. You can buy a stock so you have dual purpose gun. Its very handy.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Woody

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 12:32:23 AM »
I can still nail clays with my Maverick 88:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk