Author Topic: Yeah, I'm At It Again  (Read 8092 times)

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 454
Re: Yeah, I'm At It Again
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 08:20:28 AM »
Does Mel have a sister?   ;D

Yes she does, but I think I mentioned before, if she was the last woman on the surface of the Earth, you wouldn't want her! If you met her, you wouldn't believe they were sisters. She is a total control freak, who thinks she knows everything. A real "wiz kid", if you know what I mean. She is so "smart" that 2 years ago she bought a Mini Cooper automobile with a Visa Card, because she couldn't get an auto loan. Nothing like paying 21+% on a depreciating asset when everyone else is getting 0% to 3% auto loans. It's hard to believe they came from the same womb. I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy! If she ever got hit in that thing, it will be like a cue ball hitting the rack on a fast break! Bill T.

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 03:40:41 PM »

Hopefully I'll get it out by the end of the week. I'm anxious to see how she prints with Sierra 190 Gr. Matchkings. We'll back it off to 500 yards for starters, then go from there. I'm loving these Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical Models. This is my fifth one.  Bill T.

shooter32

• shooter32
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 08:45:54 AM »
Very nice, is this your second .300 win mag and your first Kimber rifle?

Looking forward to the range report!
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. ~ Gerald Ford - August 12, 1974

billt

• Top Forum Member
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 09:57:34 AM »
Very nice, is this your second .300 win mag and your first Kimber rifle?

Looking forward to the range report!

This is actually my third .300 Win. Mag. My very first was a Remington 700 BDL I purchased new back in 1972. I still have it, and it is as accurate as the day I bought it. The second is my Savage 110 FCP-K I bought a few months back. It has been an excellent rifle as well. Being as I already have 2, plus a .300 Weatherby Mag in a Vanguard, it was a little hard to justify this one, but it really impressed me the way it was put together, and the action is butter smooth.

I'm hoping to get it out tomorrow if the wind dies down. Yesterday it was blowing over 30 MPH most of the day. Today it's a little better. We had a cold front come through yesterday and it was supposed to bring rain, but it never happened. If I don't make it tomorrow, I'll hold off until Monday. My club range gets quite crowded on the weekends.  Bill T.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk