Author Topic: Ed Head's 2 gun technique.  (Read 3933 times)

Jerome from California

• Forum Member
    • Gun Rights News-West Coast Edition
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ed Head's 2 gun technique.
« on: March 03, 2010, 05:01:39 PM »
Firstly, thanks for the excellent episode on pocket guns. Perhaps one day we in California shall be set free and I'll be granted the "right" to bear arms outside my home.

I was quite surprised that Ed did that 2 gun scene in the episode. I had thought that the general consensus among trainers is that shooting 2 guns at the same time was not advisable. I get the point about multiple shots to the face because of caliber but, that scene left me scratching my head.

Clarification please.

Jerome from California
Jerome from California
Proud member of Gun Rights Radio Network

ericire12

• Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Ed Head's 2 gun technique.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 11:18:01 PM »
The better question here is where the hell did you find enough .380 ammo to shoot two guns at one time?  :o
Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Country Music.

PegLeg45

• NRA Life, SAF, Constitutionalist
  • Top Forum Member
  • DRTV Ranger
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1030
Re: Ed Head's 2 gun technique.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 11:26:15 PM »
I just watched it.

FWIW, I think he was just demonstrating a major 'what if' or 'last ditch possibility' type thing. He said that he normally wouldn't show that type of shooting on TV, and was merely using it as a demonstration point. He even pointed out that he strongly advised against it unless one had a lot of quality training under one's belt.
"I expect perdition, I always have. I keep this building at my back, and several guns handy, in case perdition arrives in a form that's susceptible to bullets. I expect it will come in the disease form, though. I'm susceptible to diseases, and you can't shoot a damned disease." ~ Judge Roy Bean, Streets of Laredo

For the Patriots of this country, the Constitution is second only to the Bible for most. For those who love this country, but do not share my personal beliefs, it is their Bible. To them nothing comes before the Constitution of these United States of America. For this we are all labeled potential terrorists. ~ Dean Garrison

"When it comes to the enemy, just because they ain't pullin' a trigger, doesn't mean they ain't totin' ammo for those that are."~PegLeg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk